PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 05:34 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NFL Sunday Ticket anyone??

So my landlord wouldn't let me install at Sat. Dish, meaning direct tv was out of the question...

I still would like to use the superfan app on my pre, but i need a subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket to watch all the games from my phone... I don't want to subscribe online, waste money and it be junk...

Anyone wanna help a geeker with an email/password so i can check it out?

Please pm me if you can help.

Mods: not sure if this is the right place to put this, but do as you will

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: NFL Sunday Ticket anyone??

best bet is to move out or find an online stream
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by laos101 View Post
best bet is to move out or find an online stream
move out!? lol i'm gettin a wicked deal... 760sq ft for 700 bucks all inclusive... in my town, thats a steal!

if i had skyfire for my pre, i'd be findin a stream, but unfortunately thats not gunna happen for a while...

we will see what flash10 for the pre will be capable of next month i guess
Old 09-18-2009, 01:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Iphone 3g
Carrier: AT&T

Melobrokeit is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Melobrokeit

Couple of things wrong here. I think i remember something about the FCC ruling that landlords could not inhibit tenants from getting dishes, they can only stop them from being attached to the house. YOu can still get it on a pole in the yard or something.

Also, asking for passwords and logins in akin to asking for passwords for apps, and has been deemed illegal on this site (aparently). Besides, anyone who pays $300 for sunday ticket, and an extra $100 for superfan, they're gonna watch it themselves. You can log into only 1 device at a time with that.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:22 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

do like i did, find a neighborhood bar with the package and have a good time!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If you have an exclusive use area like a patio of some sort, they cant tell you no on a sat dish.

Check this out...Here

Old 09-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

i don't have a patio... its actually a huge house subdivided into 5 units.. i get the entire Garden (basement-like) unit...

TONS of HUGE trees so it needs to go ontop of the roof (which he didn't allow)... a pole would have to be GIGANTIC and would require waaay too much work...

in all honesty, i prefer comcast because my internet speeds are 20Mbps for only 19.99.. they told me i'd get upto 12Mbps, but the hub is literally in front of the house

i really wanted to utilize this app on my pre, but i guess somethings aren't meant to be [free]
Old 09-18-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

snowplow54 is keeping up the good worksnowplow54 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to snowplow54

It would be cool if direct TV offered a sunday ticket online stream for people who don't have direct TV. It would definately be a servive I would happily pay for. but this seems unlikely because direct TV would want people to sign up for the whole shebang
Old 09-18-2009, 09:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

augy is becoming a great contributor

It's not quite as good as Sunday Ticket but Comcast now has the Redzone Channel (ch. 260 in my area) that skips around all of the games on sunday. You can't watch whatever you want but it switches to a particular game when something important is happening like a team getting into the red zone.

The channel was created for the cable providers as a condition of the contract extension that Directv signed with the NFL a few months back. That's just my 2 cents that might help scratch a little bit of your football itch.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowplow54 View Post
It would be cool if direct TV offered a sunday ticket online stream for people who don't have direct TV. It would definately be a servive I would happily pay for. but this seems unlikely because direct TV would want people to sign up for the whole shebang
you can buy sunday ticket just to watch it on the palm pre Superfan Direct TV app and that was what I was hopin to do without spending 300 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by augy View Post
It's not quite as good as Sunday Ticket but Comcast now has the Redzone Channel (ch. 260 in my area) that skips around all of the games on sunday. You can't watch whatever you want but it switches to a particular game when something important is happening like a team getting into the red zone.

The channel was created for the cable providers as a condition of the contract extension that Directv signed with the NFL a few months back. That's just my 2 cents that might help scratch a little bit of your football itch.
Yeahm redzone looks pretty cool, but no pre app

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software