PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Couple quick PhoneAlarm questions:

I just started using this app to see if I could free more memory (almost two MB free after uninstalling PhoneSuite)!

I like it, but have one glitch, and a couple questions!!!

Glitch: Everytime I do a soft reset (another app story) PhoneAlarm tells me I have one missed call...always the same call, but a new alert....not really a problem, more of a nag.

Questions: 1- I am using MobileShell with WP w/Commuter 240 theme, and need a clean fit..right now I am using Baxphone bax2002 theme for PhoneAlarm, and like it, but would love more color....any suggestions?

2- Is there any way to have an icon or capability to turn off the phone radio from PA? I got hooked on the ease in PhoneSuite, and would love to find the same capabilities in PA!!!!

Thanks for any info/suggestions/help!!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work
I had the same problem only with a dangling email notification. For me, I had to delete my POP account and PA, soft reset, then re-connect to my POP and then re-install PA. You may just need to delete/reinstall PA.

1. Don't Know.
2. Go to PA Settings --> Profiles....at the top next to the drop-down list of profiles, there are 4 icons. Click the second one (looks like a pen/paper) which takes you to the Visible Profiles page. Make sure the Flight profile is checked. Click OK.

Now on your Today screen plugin, you should have the Flight profile as an option. When you click that, your radio should turn off.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I will give those ideas a shot...thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software