PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 04:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Karmashock is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
one button method of activating an A2DP profile FROM a PPC?

I have a great set of headphones from sony. The sound is perfect, they're very comfortable, and they last for about 11hours. They are awesome.

however, my phone an HTC Apache sadly has an issue connecting to it. Actually connecting is very easy. I can do it from the headset by pressing the "play" button or going into the bluetooth settings and setting the device to wireless stereo. The problem is that it skips constantly unless I connect it FROM the phone and going into the bluetooth settings is a huge pain. What I need is a one touch method of activating the A2DP profile on the PPC.

It should be noted that even when connecting in this manner I need to observe a very meticulous protocol. I must wait roughly 5 seconds after enabling wireless stereo before causing the PPC to make any sound whatsoever. Then I must tap the wireless stereo icon to make it go away. If I do not wait at least that long or wait longer then that before I tap the icon the sound typically skips.

The whole thing is pretty annoying... if anyone has a better solution it is extremely welcome.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
which sony headset is it?

but you can try a small nifty app called togglebt. It can be found in the current kitchen. I think it's used for toggling a2dp profile directly.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Karmashock is a n00b
That program causes the voice command software to open... and then when it's done the audio channel closes.

So it seems to work for about 2 seconds... though, I can't tell if it's stereo or high quality.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:16 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Vijay555 has a small exe that can do that for you, but I've tried it in the past and it's not very reliable. If somebody could write a program to do this it would be awesome... I've got the same issues with a Sony car deck that support A2DP.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Karmashock is a n00b
where would I get that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software