PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

nalwor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i guess im to new to this or just stupid but i installed it but i cant get it to work after that. how do i run the program? thanks
Old 08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
nalwor - installation instructions are in the first post. Download the file to your computer and unzip it there. You will now have a .cab file. Copy that file to your PDA. Once there, run the .cab file to install PeraStats. Once installation is completed, the plugin will automatically be visible on your today screen.

jamesus - you don't need that much free space, so fill it up to under 1 GB free, then you won't have a problem. jk, I'll look into that.

m0nti13 - quit taking the card out. Seriously people why do you keep breaking my stuff! I'll put in a check for existance of the SD card and that'll hopefully end your problems.

Keep 'em coming guys. I'll fix or add anything I can figure out how to do.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 08-21-2007, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

tvith is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma
jamesus - you don't need that much free space, so fill it up to under 1 GB free, then you won't have a problem. jk, I'll look into that.

hahahahah that's funny Yuma. PPCGeeks should start a version of Last Comic Standing lol
Old 08-21-2007, 11:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

m0nti13 is a n00b
Yuma...

Awesome buddy.... Honestly, i don't take the thing out ever, but i kept getting the pop-up error, so I decided to see if it was the same if i broke it.. ... BTW i love trying to break things, sorry.. ha.. like i said, not a big deal, just figured you'd want to know some of the percieved bugs with your stuff... As a software engineer myself, theyr'e always trying to make me code for the error cases, damn them ... j/k

keep up the awesome work... here's another tip of the bottle and bite of the lime to you...
Old 08-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

nalwor is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma
nalwor - installation instructions are in the first post. Download the file to your computer and unzip it there. You will now have a .cab file. Copy that file to your PDA. Once there, run the .cab file to install PeraStats. Once installation is completed, the plugin will automatically be visible on your today screen.

m0nti13 - quit taking the card out. Seriously people why do you keep breaking my stuff! I'll put in a check for existance of the SD card and that'll hopefully end your problems.

Keep 'em coming guys. I'll fix or add anything I can figure out how to do.
odd thats what i did and after it installed on the phone i see nothing.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Maybe try a soft-reset. What device do you have? Unfortunately I've only been able to test this on the PPC-6700. I have uninstalled and re-installed many times without problems. Did you ever install a previous version? If so, maybe some of the reg entries are still there. Try going to Start - settings - personal - Today - Items tab - place a check next to PeraStats if it is there. Then the plugin should show up. If PeraStats isn't listed on that tab, then is there the folder: \Program Files\Perasite Software\PeraStats on your device? If there is, then run install.mscr (just double-click it.) This should do the install over again. If the folder is not there, then the install failed.

Last question. Did you install it on your device or on the storage card. It is always a good idea to install items that display on your today screen on the device itself. This is a very small application, so if you installed it on your SD card, then please uninstall and try to install on the device.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started
Cool, works great on 6800, but does require to be installed on main memory.

Now if only someone could write one for 'missed calls'
Old 08-22-2007, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

toology is just getting started
Is there a way to hard set only Battery / Memory line (even after soft reset), I paused batt/mem but after reset it doesn't keep,

Thanks
Old 08-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Missed calls in the works. I'm cooking up something for the next version (possibly the one after that) that will let you select exactly what you want to show, whether or not to scroll, etc... might take a week or so, though.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

1.3 now available, details in first post.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software