View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Perasite
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Maybe try a soft-reset. What device do you have? Unfortunately I've only been able to test this on the PPC-6700. I have uninstalled and re-installed many times without problems. Did you ever install a previous version? If so, maybe some of the reg entries are still there. Try going to Start - settings - personal - Today - Items tab - place a check next to PeraStats if it is there. Then the plugin should show up. If PeraStats isn't listed on that tab, then is there the folder: \Program Files\Perasite Software\PeraStats on your device? If there is, then run install.mscr (just double-click it.) This should do the install over again. If the folder is not there, then the install failed.

Last question. Did you install it on your device or on the storage card. It is always a good idea to install items that display on your today screen on the device itself. This is a very small application, so if you installed it on your SD card, then please uninstall and try to install on the device.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)