PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2006, 12:40 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ScaryBear Spacer Today Plugin

One of my favorite freebies out there is this guy:

ScaryBear Spacer Today Plugin*

It doesn't really do anything except take up space! The idea is that if you have a bunch of today plugins, you might not want the 'jammed up' all together near the top, so you add the Spacer plugin inbetwee two plugins and it'll add a blank space.

The space is configurable via the selection of amount of pixels.

so e.g. if you had 2 plugins, you could space 'em out so that one is way at top and one at the bottom:

Simply install and select as a plugin via your Today settings. Adjust under options. Sometimes you have to exit/enter settings a couple of times to get it work.

*ScaryBear took down the program when they re-did their website and they were kind enough to give me a copy when I emailed them!
Attached Files
File Type: zip spacer_171.zip (8.6 KB, 204 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-24-2006, 12:50 AM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
I have a Treo 700wx, if I have calendar events, using the scarybear prog, would that give me a scroll bar on the right?
Old 09-24-2006, 01:16 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1
I have a Treo 700wx, if I have calendar events, using the scarybear prog, would that give me a scroll bar on the right?
Well, generally what happens is anytime you have more stuff than the screen can show, you get the scroll bars.

So if you use Spacer and you have the "space" set to be large, you could potentially push stuff off the screen and get scroll bars. So it's a matter of finding the right balance between what you want aesthetically e.g. how much space.

Using TodayAgenda (beta) you can "fix" the size of the Calendar to a specific amount of pixels, so that this won't happen (TodayAgenda can have scroll bars within the plugin itself, or you could shrink the font down to make it all fit, or reduce the number of days shown).

Such as my setup (spacer is below PhoneAlarm and above TodaAgenda). TodayAgenda will never push off my screen since I fixed it's height. Spacer plugin is only about 10-12 pixels in size, just to give a small buffer:

Old 08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Lurker

scubaduba is a n00b
Is there a way to have to instances of spacer running at the same time on the today screen?
Old 08-05-2007, 12:14 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Just go to pocketmax's website and download their freeware spacer plugins. You can download TWO plugins so you can have more than one spacer on the screen at one time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software