PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: leaked net3.7 cab

MS made us remove this guys sorry.....

Old 07-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

http://rapidshare.com/files/243722910/HATEM$forMAKINGPPCGeeksRemove.rar

I dunno who reported the above url but it was fake and I just edited the real rapidshare link to add HATEM$forMAKINGPPCGeeksRemove
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:33 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

sorry mike, i figured it was ok to post or i would have asked. darren
Old 07-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

I have it.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i900
Carrier: Viettel Telecom

lovabletiger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
I have it.
Wow! What a free good mobile site for downloading!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

i know it may seam hard but anyone that has this cab want to actually post it somewhere?
Old 06-08-2010, 04:05 AM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
i know it may seam hard but anyone that has this cab want to actually post it somewhere?
I guess you didn't see the link two posts above yours. Anyway, there's really no point installing this. It shouldn't affect your device's peformance. Read this...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...12&postcount=1
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
ya, hold on. lol
Old 06-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tpro2
Carrier: tmobile

otherworld is a n00b

There's been talk of a few perceived performance improvements, although nothing concrete - seems to be better at memory handling for larger apps. I've also heard of it breaking compatibility with a few apps. Personally I feel it's a pre-release and won't be risking for my day to day phone - compatibility is everything in the .Net framework - it's part of the reason to have an interpreted language in the first place - which is why I believe this is not a finished product. There's also the worry that Microsoft deny its existence - they probably would anyway but you're potentially risking installing trojans etc. on your phone. I doubt very much that's the case here, but still...

There's no 3.7 of the .net framework on the desktop (it's at version 4 now, previous version was 3.5) so I'm also a bit dubious about what exactly it is. Maybe a pre-release of .Net 4 CF

I found it interesting to view the code inside as it gives access to more .net functionality (i.e. more of the stuff that's available when you program desktop apps) - problem of course is no one is going to write apps using it until it's released officially, as no point in writing stuff that will only work for a very limited number of users (i.e. the limited few who have it installed).

Cheers,

Ian

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software