PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Simple Redial V1.1.1

From ouram57 of XDA...

I do not know why but redial applications are rare. I do not like any of them so I wrote one myself.

Requirements and compatibility.

.NET Compact Framework 2 is required. For any other requirement and compatibility you tell me. I am not a professional mobile developer and I can only test on my phone, a HTC Diamond2 (Topaz) with WM6.1

Install

Run SimpleRedial.cab. Can be installed in main memory or storage card.

Uninstall

Use Remove Programs in Settings

Usage

Simple Redial calls the most recent number in the dial history. No history, no call. Tap and hold the most recent number label at the top of the screen to select dial history filter (All,Missed,Incoming,Outgoing).
Call attempt number and time between call attempts can be selected by tapping and holding the labels.
On tapping Redial the program starts the call attempts and goes on until one of these happens.
1 - A call attempt is answered. The program produces a 'connected' notification (sound plus short vibration) and exit. Speakerphone can be optionally activated (check Keep on Speakerphone).
2 - You tap Abort. After current attempt ending the program produces a 'not connected' notification (sound plus vibration).
3 - You tap Exit. After current attempt ending the program exit (no notification).
4 - All the attempts fail. The program produces a 'not connected' notification (sound plus vibration).
5 - An inbound call arrives between call attempts. The program exit (no notification).
The 'not connected' notification is played when the phone call is not active and is so a 'normal' notification. Therefore, you can control it with volume and vibrate/silent settings.
The 'connected' notification is played when the phone call is active and this is somewhat tricky. You can not control it with volume and vibrate/silent settings but you can select whether it is played on speakerphone (check Sound on Speakerphone) or on the phone speaker (uncheck Sound on Speakerphone).

Tweaking

The sounds used by the program are Connected.wma and NotConnected.wma in the installation directory. You can change them if you like by replacing these files. If your Connected.wma is longer and gets truncated you should change the registry HKCU\Software\SimpleRedial\ConnectedSoundSecs. This is the time in seconds the program allows for Connected.wma playing before exiting.

USUAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Use Simple Redial at your own risk! NO WARRANTY! Although running this application does not seem to produce any damage on my phone, I take no responsibility for any kind of damage or major or minor inconvenience caused to devices or data or person or whatever else due to this application and its usage.

OP http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=518061
Attached Files
File Type: cab SimpleRedial.cab (451.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

divi786 is keeping up the good workdivi786 is keeping up the good work
Re: Simple Redial V1.1.1

Thank you.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

OEM for v1.1.1
both kitchen
-vk for Visual Kitchen
Attached Files
File Type: rar SimpleRedial -vk.rar (148.6 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar SimpleRedial.rar (149.0 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Seems like a really good idea. Thanks.
Anyone try this yet on a TP? With stock 6.1 rom?
Old 05-30-2009, 04:56 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice app sounds good this would be good for those hard to get threw biz numbers thanx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software