PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 01:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: I present to you Opera Mobile 6.5.16453

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
If he got it from my rom then yes it is the same one. Didn't know it was out in the open already.
i actually found someone asking for this build in cab form and they linked the op to that post. i couldnt dl from your site s i googled the build. should say asking on xda, forgot that part.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i actually found someone asking for this build in cab form and they linked the op to that post. i couldnt dl from your site s i googled the build.
What was the issue for downloading from my site?
Old 05-23-2009, 01:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im on ppc, not pc.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im on ppc, not pc.
I need to find a ppc friendly theme, don't i?
Old 05-23-2009, 02:11 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Yeah I know. I am not sure how to make this for QVGA. I just got lucky taking it off a WVGA rom and sent it to the right person to get is working on VGA
if its as simple as replacing the skin and the zoom settings, i can do it myself but dont really know if there is more to it

ill try it out and see....

PS: can anyone just post the upgrade files to see if i can use it with the 159** install im using now??? (Opera9 and OperaL in the windows folder)

thanx

Last edited by MikeElGiga23; 05-23-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jeffbartel is a n00b

Thanks for the cab. I am still on the stock ROM and just upgraded to this build. I stopped both Opera processes before I installed the cab, and it seems to have installed just fine. However, when I launch Opera, it shows the HTC logo and Loading... but never finishes loading, but crashes after a few seconds. What am I missing?

Thanks!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work
Red face Re: I present to you Opera Mobile 6.5.16453

I take this is opera 9.5 and not 6.5
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I take this is opera 9.5 and not 6.5
Nice catch. Fixed it. lol
Old 05-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: I present to you Opera Mobile 9.5.16453

thsnks for posting. i was really hoping i was gonna read 9.7. But, a nice 9.5 is good also
dschoenike

Old 05-23-2009, 04:05 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
It seems to work just fine. I am using it in my own rom and haven't had any complaints about it other than flash not working. But that is an issue with my rom.
Im using this build in my rom, and got flash working. It took some tweaking though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software