PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pleex Cloud backup

Cloud backup app...I swear I have seen this posted if so MODs close please....the CAB file I posted is VGA...

Do you want to change your phone but don’t want to lose your data? Have you ever lost your phone? Have you ever had your mobile broken or stolen?

For more info visit www.pleex.com

Do you remember the ache of no longer having your contacts nor content ?

Well, download Pleex and never experience that pain again! Pleex lets you backup all your mobile content: address book, MP3, pictures, videos…! You can then share them to Facebook, Flickr, Blogger, Gmail .... and back it up whenever you want, no PC nor cable needed ! .

It's free, simple and instantaneous

Just launch the software and click on "Save" !
And then start managing both contacts & files on your private Web space on Pleex.com

Pleex also enables you to chat with other users

Chat with other users, share your profiles, documents, images, videos, MP3 with other users. You can even gain reward points and exchange them for goodies in our online store !

We support more phones than we can list…

If your phone is not listed here! Don't worry, we support a lot more phones. To get Pleex for your phone, just point your mobile browser to http://m.pleex.com.

Reviewers, before posting a negative comment because you cannot connect, please note:

If you can connect with your mobile browser, it does not mean you can connect with a J2ME client. In many cases, you manually need to activate the Java settings in your phone. This is phone dependent and is something we cannot influence.
Even if you have entered the Java settings correctly, you might still not be able to connect because the GPRS/UMTS connection is restricted by your mobile operator. Please contact your mobile operator and make sure you have a FULL Internet connection, sometime called Web data, PDA data or Internet data.
Attached Files
File Type: cab en_Pleex-480x640.cab (400.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software