PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TMobile Wing
Carrier: TMobile

psunate77 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Microsoft Framework Update

Where can I find the latest edition at?

Thanks
Old 05-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Thumbs up Re: Microsoft Framework Update

I have uploaded it for you... It is .NET 3.5
Attached Files
File Type: cab NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab (2.58 MB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

funbobnopants is keeping up the good workfunbobnopants is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to funbobnopants
Re: Microsoft Framework Update

One word of warming, if you have programs that require net cf 3.5 to run already installed, installation of 3.5 will fail. Install 3.5 first or remove all programs requiring 3.5 to run then it will load. Hit Thanks if this helps you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by funbobnopants View Post
One word of warming, if you have programs that require net cf 3.5 to run already installed, installation of 3.5 will fail. Install 3.5 first or remove all programs requiring 3.5 to run then it will load. Hit Thanks if this helps you.
Excellent point Fun...
Old 05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Also your title made me think "where the hell was I when a new version of net framework was released?" Then i read the thread and all my cool points were promptly returned whew

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
Old 05-22-2009, 09:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nebel777 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to nebel777

When I install the .net compact framework 3.5 version it screws up my phone....sumtimes I won't even get a call that is incoming....and sumtimes when I answer the call the people on the other end can't hear me speaking....any ideas why this is?
Old 05-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Also your title made me think "where the hell was I when a new version of net framework was released?" Then i read the thread and all my cool points were promptly returned whew
My thoughts exactly.. Was in a panic thinking I was BBQ'ing, playing volleyball and watching too much baseball and an update slipped past me. Whew, indeed!
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebel777 View Post
When I install the .net compact framework 3.5 version it screws up my phone....sumtimes I won't even get a call that is incoming....and sumtimes when I answer the call the people on the other end can't hear me speaking....any ideas why this is?
i don't think the two things are related. It might be though. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 05-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebel777 View Post
When I install the .net compact framework 3.5 version it screws up my phone....sometimes I won't even get a call that is incoming....and sometimes when I answer the call the people on the other end can't hear me speaking....any ideas why this is?
Off the top of my head your issues don't sound like .net's fault. A) What 3rd party software is on your PPC?
B) Which PPC is it?
C) If your phone work correctly now you should be able to at worst hard reset, install 3.5 then all your apps...but that honestly shouldn't be necessary. Your probs could be hardware unless your saying they only happen when 3.5 is installed. which is still pretty weird from what you described.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software