PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 04:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

dangerous333 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Email Client Problem

Hello guys i have this problem when i go to my email inbox to read my emails
i cant open to read them i read some posts but cant find inbox.mst to delete them and i already delete all my emails and still same ploblem so please help me
Old 05-15-2009, 09:46 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Email Client Problem

Hey Danger, can you elaborate a bit..u open your email, u are able to read some but not others!!and then the one you read can not be deleted!! what kind of email client are you using? did you try to delete the email account on your ppc and recreate it?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

dangerous333 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Hey Danger, can you elaborate a bit..u open your email, u are able to read some but not others!!and then the one you read can not be deleted!! what kind of email client are you using? did you try to delete the email account on your ppc and recreate it?

i cant read no emails at all cuz when i click on them to read them nothing hapens they dont open and btw i am using hotmail
Old 05-15-2009, 11:04 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

oK MAN, try deleting the account from your ppc then and recreate it. Hotmail works almost flawlesly on TP. gO TO mENU/Tools/Options/hit and hold hotmail , delete...
Old 05-16-2009, 12:53 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

dangerous333 is a n00b

Quote:
oK MAN, try deleting the account from your ppc then and recreate it. Hotmail works almost flawlesly on TP. gO TO mENU/Tools/Options/hit and hold hotmail , delete...

ok i did everything but when i hit and hold stylus on hotmail account
the delete option cant be highlighted so i cant delete the account any
idea? and btw whats TP?
Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 AM
DaFlowMaster

Sorry TP is Touch Pro, just noticed you have the Diamond...
Go to start/Program/Windowlive/Menu/Account Options/ Clear password/boum...
Old 05-17-2009, 01:53 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

dangerous333 is a n00b

Quote:
Sorry TP is Touch Pro, just noticed you have the Diamond...
Go to start/Program/Windowlive/Menu/Account Options/ Clear password/boum...
Still the same thing cant read them
is there a way to delete the whole windows live?
or what else can i do?
Old 05-17-2009, 12:05 PM
DaFlowMaster

so you were able to clear password?? window live is part of the ROM, unless you use custom u wont be able to delete it, may wanna check on Goodthings cleaning app stickied uptop, it may delete it , never used it so i can t tell for sure...so did u recreate teh hotmail acc after deleting it and same prob happens??
Old 05-17-2009, 12:28 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

dangerous333 is a n00b

Quote:
so you were able to clear password?? window live is part of the ROM, unless you use custom u wont be able to delete it, may wanna check on Goodthings cleaning app stickied uptop, it may delete it , never used it so i can t tell for sure...so did u recreate teh hotmail acc after deleting it and same prob happens??
Yes i was able to crear the password
can you give me the Goodthings cleaning app link?
yes i recreated the acc but it just asked me for
the password and thats it i was logged in should it
be that way? or i missed something?
btw i have SKTools would it do the job?

Last edited by dangerous333; 05-17-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:35 PM
DaFlowMaster

Here is the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44583
you are definitely missing something, where are you checking your emails? intenet explorer (IE) or built in messaging?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software