PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 06:57 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Facebook IM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I really don't use IM on Facebook enough to worry about it, I just thought it was funny that you have to have two apps to get full usage out of Facebook.

Now.....what would be interesting is to find an app to allow the games to be played on a PPC, like Bloodlines or Vampire Wars!!!
Vampire Wars on the touch pro would be AWESOME!
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 08-23-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Facebook App from MS

NinjaMom....you play???

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=re...=2048&init=ffs

Look me up, we can clan-up!!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:15 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I'm really not a fan of this Facebook app. It doesn't have near the functionality of the BlackBerry app... Unless I'm missing something, it seems like it redirects most everything to FB mobile anyway which is not what I'm looking for at all.

Is there a third-party fb app that works better? Like notifications and such?

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 10-06-2009, 03:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
I'm really not a fan of this Facebook app. It doesn't have near the functionality of the BlackBerry app... Unless I'm missing something, it seems like it redirects most everything to FB mobile anyway which is not what I'm looking for at all.

Is there a third-party fb app that works better? Like notifications and such?
Yeah this FB app is pretty useless. I just use facebook mobile for now, hopefully there will be an actually usable app in the future.

Off topic - How are you getting 50Mbps with Comcast in Denver? I live in denver too but my speed is capped at 16Mbps.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work

The facebook app is okay, only complaint I really have is the inability to view anything other than the most recent comment. The lack of IM kind of sucks but isn't a big deal since I use Nimbuzz. I really like the myspace app though.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

JCSands is becoming a great contributor

I don't really care for it much, especially now that I can't get it to uninstall. When I try to remove it using Marketplace, I get a message saying that it can't be uninstalled. When I try through Remove Programs, I get the message that it was unable to fully uninstall, would I like to remove it from the list...blah blah....I click yes and it comes right back. Thank God for backups...it looks like I'll have to hard reset to get it off my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software