PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch HTC

Drakeford is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help:Call Firewall

I can't get this app to work properly. I have the mode set to Black List and Ask before replying checked but all of the calls on the Black List comes through everytime. I have an HTC Touch (Sprint). Any suggestions?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Help:Call Firewall

Is it running under task manager. I know it seems simple, but you've got to tap Save and Minimize for it to run in the background. If you hit Quit, the program closes. Took me a couple of tries to figure that one out. Which version are you running?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:40 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Drakeford is a n00b

Wow....thanks-I would always stop it from running in the background. I didn't know it had to continue running. I am using version 1.4
Old 05-08-2009, 08:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Drakeford is a n00b

I still can't get this to work properly. I have it running in the background but numbers on the Black List still come through and ring as if they are not on the Black List. I have the mode set to Black List. What am I doing wrong?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

java75a is just getting started

What i did is mark check unnkown/private calls and do not show running in the background and set mode to black list now check your call history and see if the incoming call have 1 before the area code if it doesn't then the numbers have to enter it without if not the other way around the point is that is has to match the exact number and the way you receive your calls with or without 1 before are code tap black option then tap number and see wich way you have it and if you do any changes always tap save then back then save & minimize and check if should work now

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forget to click "THANKS" if this post is being helpful for you
Old 05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Yes, thats's a good point. When you add a number to the black list, you have to hit save. I like using the last caller button to add numbers to the black list.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

I use Magicall, it works perfect
Old 05-09-2009, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3Gs
Carrier: AT&T Premiere

rawdog805 is becoming a great contributor

This program never worked for me.. It always allows the call to ring at least once if i have the block on.. And its a problem thats stated in the FAQ.. thats why I stopped using it.. what good is a call blocker if your phone still rings?
Old 05-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motor Droid
Carrier: Verizon

mclelands is a n00b

Never could get this to work on my Touch Pro, either. Magicall works great.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:21 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805 View Post
This program never worked for me.. It always allows the call to ring at least once if i have the block on.. And its a problem thats stated in the FAQ.. thats why I stopped using it.. what good is a call blocker if your phone still rings?
I heard somewhere that it was a cdma problem that made the call ring once. Not sure if they were correct, but that's what I had heard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software