PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch, Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

barrcuda70 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exchange

Well here is goes, I was at work today and one of the sales reps from another store had asked me a question about an exchange program called X Mobile or something like that. He was using it on the Mogul and the Touch Pro, but now has the Palm Pro. I really have know idea what the program is that he is referring to I have tried to search for it and I am stumped. But he is telling me that they cannot get it working on the Palm Pro. So any help would be great.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Exchange

bro that cant be the name of it cuz i cant find anything on it and i know my google! find the right name and i will get you all the info on it and the developer of the app.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

barrcuda70 is a n00b

Thanks man I will try and get the right name for it tomorrow if he even knows.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 AM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

no problem just let me know and i will get you as much info on it as possible. im kinda curious about it now too lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

barrcuda70 is a n00b

Will do.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

barrcuda70 is a n00b

Ok so I called him today and asked him about it and that is what he told me it was on the phone as X Mobile. So he is going to send him down to my store today or tomorrow and I will get a look at it myself but he is still telling me it will not open up on the phone and there are know errors showing up as well.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:29 PM

damn, i still cant find it. whatever else you can get out of it try. it might help narrow our search.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:36 PM

this is the only thing ive found that maybe might it, but you would need to verify thins with your ucstomer.

One-X Mobile

http://www.voip-news.com/feature/usi...mobile-061008/
Old 05-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

barrcuda70 is a n00b

You know what that might be it. Because he is using it with work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software