PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 04:25 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sound Manager

I have not been able to find this app. or one similar posted on here, so I thought I would share this with everyone who is interested. Sorry, if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it.

ยป Sound Manager Description

Made by: OlimarSoft

v1.4

Sound Manager helps you to select any sound file as a ringtone or event sound, even if the file is located in the storage card, and do this without copy the file to the device memory.

Sound Manager is a "must have" application. It allow you to select any sound file as a ringtone or event sound, even if the file is located in the storage card, and do this without copy the file to the device memory, saving our appreciated memory. Also offers some options as repeat the sound or play only once, display a message on screen, vibrate and, for Palm users, some different effects as increasing sound and ring once. A built-in player allows preview the selected sound to ensure is the right file.

To expand the functionality of this program download and install "File Dialog Changer" which replace the default open file dialog with another expanded to allow navigate to any folder.

Update Description:

v1.4:
- Add audio filters to the open dialog.
- Some minor fixes.

v1.3:
- Hide Folder History when in tree mode.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Multiple code improvements.
- Confirm when cut/delete a file.

v1.2:
- Wait cursor while copy/cut/delete a file.
- Folders are sorted in the Tree.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- New icons for MyDevice and Storage Card items.
- Changes in GUI to fit to any screen resolution.

v1.1:
- Implements my own advanced open file dialog!
Attached Files
File Type: cab OlimarSoft Sound Manager v1.4.cab (129.4 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software