PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 02:25 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
opera 15529 with 3.1 flashlite

http://rapidshare.com/files/19048081...E-OS_20757.zip opera build 15529 with flashlite 3.1. this is a vga cab of opera from the omnia. not full flash like skyfire but youtube does work. if its posted somewhere, coz can kill thread. install to mainmem.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: palm 650, palm 700, palm 750, HTC Mogul, HTC touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

reggiep is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: opera 15529 with 3.1 flashlite

its not downloading the full file for some reason.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

Soaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSoaa- is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Opera Mobile build 16277 is out. http://soaa.me/static/oems/opera_16277.7z

It works with Flash Lite if you have it installed. A real quickie.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

xleoxoelx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Opera Mobile build 16277 is out. http://soaa.me/static/oems/opera_16277.7z

It works with Flash Lite if you have it installed. A real quickie.
Thanks I was looking for one that supports it.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:03 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xleoxoelx View Post
Thanks I was looking for one that supports it.
the one i posted also has flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the one i posted also has flash.
Yup, I can confirm youtube does work with the one you posted. The browser is faster that others I've tried, too.

I know there are other opera versions out there with higher build numbers, but I don't think they are as good as this one. (haven't tried 16227 yet though) I honestly don't get the whole opera build scheme.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-28-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I downloaded a qvga version of this build from somewhere, what happened to the zoos bar?
Old 05-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

anyone try 16277 build? which do you guys like better the one posted in the original post or 16277? i haven't updated my opera in a long time, so i'm looking to do so with the best out right now... thanks
Old 05-08-2009, 10:36 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

try both, easy to install and uninstall.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well 15529, or whatever it is, doesn't seem to have a zoom bar. Can anyone say if the 16627 does?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software