PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sean1898 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Photo Editing Software

Does anyone of any good photo editing software for this platform. I just don't enjoy the stock tools and desire more for my touch pro. I tried the spb imageer and kept getting memory issue warnings which was a comlete drag. Oh and by the way I was using Merdineh latest rom. Pretty much we are looking for basic functions here, corp, rotate, RESIZE, and maybe some brigteness and contrast features. Any help is appreciated!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Photo Editing Software

i was just reading an article about this. go here: http://www.fuzemobility.com/editing-...on-your-phone/
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:40 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1898 View Post
Does anyone of any good photo editing software for this platform. I just don't enjoy the stock tools and desire more for my touch pro. I tried the spb imageer and kept getting memory issue warnings which was a comlete drag. Oh and by the way I was using Merdineh latest rom. Pretty much we are looking for basic functions here, corp, rotate, RESIZE, and maybe some brigteness and contrast features. Any help is appreciated!!!
resco photo viewer has some editing options, check it out

www.resco.net
Old 04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Here's one for resizing and moving them.

PhotoResizer v1.0 Description

With PhotoResize you can copy and resize JPG images from a folder to another selecting the quality and output size of target image.
This tool is useful when you want to copy your photo from your camera to your PDA and show them at your friends using a PDA as photo album. (As I usally do)
The main problem is that every single image done with your camera (depend wich camera you use) is usually several megabytes and if you simple copy photo from camera in few time you will finish the memory available on your PDA.
With this tool you can reduce the space on each photo resing it to the dimension of your PDA screen (usally 320x240 or 640x480). In this manner the dimension of files are drastically reduced and you can show images directly from PDA. During the conversion phase a progress bar will show you the percentage of work, if during conversion will be found an image with dimension less then the output size, that image will be skipped. Funcionalities:
  • Select source folder and destination folder graphically
  • Choose target size of images
  • Choose quality (default is 75%)
  • Choose if you want to see the thumbnail during the process (this option can be time comsuming)
Attached Files
File Type: cab PhotoResize.cab (348.8 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 800w
Carrier: Sprint

mike1224 is becoming a great contributor

Pocket Artist is one that I use. It is not freeware though. http://www.conduits.com/products/artist/

Last edited by mike1224; 04-22-2009 at 09:15 PM. Reason: forgot link
Old 04-22-2009, 09:44 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

+1 for Resco Photo Viewer
Old 04-23-2009, 01:26 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I have to agree with conduits pocket artist. Closest thing we can get to adobe photoshop for our pocket pc's. Pricey at $40-$50, but very nice software.
dschoenike

Old 04-23-2009, 07:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I don't do much editing in my phone (I use Photoshop CS in my LT), but when I need to make a quick change in the phone Resco Photo Pro works well for me.

~John
Old 04-23-2009, 07:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

BigRedGonzo is becoming a great contributor

I use Resco Photo Viewer Pro. It is definitely not free, but does practically anything that one would expect from a PPC package.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:24 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Resco is what I use as well, spb imageer isnt bad either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software