PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Palm Treo Pro, Blackberry Curve, HTC Mogul, 6700, MOTO Q9C (JUNK)
Carrier: SUPER GEEK IN TRAINING !!!!
Location: I LIVE IN A VAN! DOWN BY THE RIVER! IN BRISTOL, CT...SOMEWHERE NEAR ESPN..

mullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmullaneyiv is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 16070 VGA

I believe that this versions been extracted from the blackstone rom.. I could be wrong, if so sum1 let me know. I am running 15954 , does any1 know how this version stacks up to 15954? I saw a previous post above that said no major difference, any other opinions?

JOIN THE COZBOOGIE MALITIA...CHICKS DIG IT!!!
forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9439

HELP A WHITEBOY BUILD HIS REP, HIT THANKS IF I'VE HELPED YOU OUT... THANKS!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nothing special about this build. Really, I have tried almost every build of Opera posted on PPC Geeks and NONE of them have been nearly as good as Conflipper's 15529 build. I dont get why everyone else here uses any of the other builds.

15529 is the only one I've tried that has the option to force pages to load in either mobile or true desktop versions. It also has BY FAR the best javascript support (it is the only version that will open and navigate Hotmail correctly, which is entirely a javascript applet). It works with Juggalo's Flash Lite 3.1. It has a transparent zoom slider on the side of the screen that only appears when you use it. It automatically wraps text to whatever zoom level you are at. It's fast.

Best... Opera.... Ever
Old 04-20-2009, 01:27 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
Nothing special about this build. Really, I have tried almost every build of Opera posted on PPC Geeks and NONE of them have been nearly as good as Conflipper's 15529 build. I dont get why everyone else here uses any of the other builds.

15529 is the only one I've tried that has the option to force pages to load in either mobile or true desktop versions. It also has BY FAR the best javascript support (it is the only version that will open and navigate Hotmail correctly, which is entirely a javascript applet). It works with Juggalo's Flash Lite 3.1. It has a transparent zoom slider on the side of the screen that only appears when you use it. It automatically wraps text to whatever zoom level you are at. It's fast.

Best... Opera.... Ever
15613 has the mobile/desktop option within the settings. Do you mean the build you're talking about has it as a quick access option?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software