PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Screen Lock-Unlockers, List and details

I in NO WAY take Credit for these Programs
If the link takes you to a Developers Site Thank them for there Hard work.

Its still a work in progress and i know i am missing a few, but i will get the rest in here hopfully tonight when i put my son to sleep. If you know of a Lock-Unlocking program thats not on the list let me know and i will update.
------------------------------------------------------------
make sure you look at the supported screen resolutions for the apps. i will define them w colors later but just wanted to throw that out there. if you try one let us know how you like it and if you have any that are not in here let me know so i can add it to the list. ima try and keep this as updated as possible, thats why i put the "last update" date on there for each app. trying to make it easier for everone.. thanks

THROTTLE LOCK

v0.6, Freeware Last update ?
Supprted Resolutions: QVGA, WQVGA and VGA.
ThrottleLock is a little app to lock your device. It will only be unlocked when a pattern is drawn on a grid of points
http://www.throttlelauncher.com/port...rottle-lock-06

-------------------------------------------------------------
S2U2

v1.62, Freeware Last update 2 April 2009
Supported Resolutions: QVGA, VGA
S2U2 is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has CallerID function (but may not work on some devices, so please try it first); S2P control plugin; and volume control. It can show many system information (customizable) even without unlocking.
http://www.ac-s2.com/

SUNSCAPE

v0.4, Freeware Last update 29 Jan 2009
Supported Resolutions: VGA, QVGA, anything, depends what you configure it to be!
Sunscape is an open source alternative to the iPhone lock and similar to S2U2. Sunscape tries to allow the user to fully configure the screen locker down to the very last details (R2U (rub to unlock) and S2U (slide to unlock) )as well as maintaining a small memory footprint and trying to be as compatible as possible with very many different devices.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=416843

TOUCHLOCK PRO

v1.5, Freeware Last update 29 nov 2008
TouchLockPro is an application that use to disable touch panel and/or hardware keys for the Touch Diamond and Pro, but whats make this software different than another, lets see this improvement : lock using the Power button, BattClock and/or Stylus Sensor, auto-unlock by the Light Sensor, unlock using triple touch of the Capacitive Sensor, unlock using Stylus Sensor, unlock when on AC/USB power.
http://www.dewantoro.net/2008/11/29/...lock-software/

--------------------------------------------------------------
PHONE BUDDY

v1.0, Shareware (Free trial,$6.00 to buy.) Last update 6 April 2009 Not just a locking program but has lock-unlocking features (highlighted in yellow below)
Supported Resolution: VGA (Made for Touch Pro and Diamond)
An Accelerometer, G-Sensor, Light Sensor based productivity tool for HTC touch diamond and Touch pro phones (Free Trial)
Lock phone with Ambient Light :Phone Buddy also has an option which allows you to lock/unlock the phone automatically using ambient light. So, if it is dark it will lock the phone’s keyboard. (So you don’t accidentally dial someone when your phone is in your pocket). It will unlock the keyboard as soon as you take it out of your pocket.
Shake Lock/Unlock :Another option that it gives you is to lock/unlock the phone when you shake your phone.
Auto Unlock :The setting 'Auto unlock on Incoming call’ automatically unlocks your phone’s keyboard when there is an incoming call
Stylus Unlock :You can also Auto unlock when you take your phone's Stylus out

Tilt Integration : If enabled this feature will cause your phone to simulate a left right keypress depending on the screen you are on. eg. if you are playing music, tilting the phone right or left will go to the next/previous track. If you are in seeing photos, it will go forward/backward within your photo album depending on the tilt direction.
Meeting Function : If enabled puts your phone into vibrate mode when you put your HTC Diamond face down, and will set it back to normal ringer when you put it face-up. It uses HTC Diamond’s built in accelerometer/G-Sensor for this.
Outlook Integration :If you check 'Use Outlook Integration’, Phone Buddy will put your phone into vibrate mode only if it sees that you are in a meeting (It does this by checking your phone’s outlook calendar)
Pocket Sensor :If you use 'Outlook Integration’ another settings becomes available to you called 'Pocket Sensor’, if you check this, Phone Buddy will put your phone into vibrate mode, if it senses darkness (i.e your phone is probably in your pocket). It uses HTC Diamond’s light sensor for this.

http://www.mobiletopsoft.com/13074/p...d-pro-1-0.html

----------------------------------------------------------------
MLOCK

v0.1.1 Freeware Last update 25 march 2009
supported resolutions: QVGA/WQVGA at the moment
mLock is a the moment only a device lock with pass code. In the near future Dev. will add support for locking application and for better configuration will also make a settings tool.
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-mlock.html

------------------------------------------------------------------
ORGANIC LOCK

v0.8.1.5 Freeware Last update 23 April 2008
Supported Resolutions: QVGA/Vertical only for now
The whole point of the program is to unlock you device not with some alphanumeric sequence or a simple key combination, but with a sequence/pattern of points on screen. I'm sure it was done before by somebody, but I didn't find anything and wanted to write my own.
The app consists of 2 main parts (separate programs): the lock part (Organic), the configurator (Technic).
The app works as an addition to a standard locker (and possibly any other, that properly sets lock flag in registry). It starts immediately when standart locker unlocks the screen. Then the sequence entering screen is shown, where you need to repeat the configured sequence by taping the moving shapes (or a static picture).
Device can be automatically locked after soft-reset (configurable).
Going to check compatibility/add with different screen lockers (like S2U2) in future versions.
Locker does not consume any resources while screen is locked. It is only activated when unlock is initiated.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=381999

----------------------------------------------------------------
PocketShield

v2.6.2.9 ShareWare ( Free Trial) Last update 7 April 2009
Supported for: HTC Touch Pro (aka Raphael/Fuze), HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch HD and Samsung Omnia.
PocketShield is an intelligent locking/unlocking application. Prevents accidental touch on the phone screen specially when it is turned on not precisely by you. For example: when receiving calls, email notifications, SMS, alarms, etc. As you may have experienced, PocketPCs “wake up” whenever any of these events occur, they will also wake up when batteries are low, and randomly when phone signal changes antenna depending on your location. But the problem is: what if the phone is inside your pocket in that moment? or inside its case or pouch? Touch screens will take any touch over it as a user input, and arbitrary “touching” could cause many undesired results!
http://pocketshield.netserver01.com/download.htm

SensorLock

v0.4.0 Freeware Last update 22 October 2008
Supported Devices: HTC Touch Pro & Diamond
SensorLock is a device locking application designed for the HTC Touch Diamond. It also works on the HTC Touch Pro.
The complete list of improvements this release brings:
* Added gesture recorder, gestures can now be user defined.
* When stylus is pulled out when device is asleep, autolock no longer locks the device.
* Autolock everything no longer displays the message to shut down the phone when switching on the phone.
* The notification padlock icon is now optional and may be disabled in the control panel.

Locking and unlocking is simply done by rotating the device around its longest axis (clockwise for locking and counter-clockwise for unlocking) and can be done in any program (Media Player, TomTom etc) without disrupting normal device operation.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422871

--------------------------------------------------------------
LockMeLite

v1.3 Freeware Last Update 26 March 2009
Supported Devices: HTC Diamond, Touch Pro & HD
The only thing that it can do is lock the buttons and screen when you switch on your phone or an incoming call has arrived.
To unlock just slide down a 45% (could be a user define value... later) of the screen and..... that's it!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=478606

---------------------------------------------------------------
StylusLock

from the DEV- I have just posted my new *FREE* program: [APP][New 10-11-08] TouchLockPro v1.0
Triple touch the capacitive hardware area to unlock, combined with Stylus(BattC)lock 1.6
I decided not to continue with the name "StylusLock", because this gives people the idea it is only about locking/unlocking with the Stylus. Maybe the new name attracts more people and better explains the versatile capabilities
The triple touch feature is one of the first features. More lock/unlock features can be expected. If you are fine with StylusLock 1.6, just keep using it. However, because StylusLock 1.6 is integrated in TouchLockPro, new developments within StylusLock 1.6 are not expected. So keep your eye on the new thread (you can even subscribe to it, via the "Thread tools" feature of XDA).
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426730
Attached Files
File Type: cab organiclock0815.cab (50.0 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip S2U2-1.62-VGA.zip (2.24 MB, 114 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab ThrottleLock0.6.CAB (202.4 KB, 132 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip touchlock.zip (18.1 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 04-11-2009 at 06:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 33 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Threadstarter

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Lock-Unlockers, List and details

Reserved.

Have to Add:
added 4/9 SensorLock v0.4
added 4/9 LockMeLite
StylusLock v1.1

Last edited by MoonZ*BabysH; 04-09-2009 at 08:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work
Re: Screen Lock-Unlockers, List and details

Moonz, great list! Thanks for taking the time to put this together! Kudos to you

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nice work moony, that one like s2u2 ive never seen. anybody using it on a tp? may have to give that one a try.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Threadstarter

make sure you look at the supported screen resolutions for the apps. i will define them w colors later but just wanted to throw that out there. if you try one let us know how you like it and if you have any that are not in here let me know so i can add it to the list. ima try and keep this as updated as possible, thats why i put the "last update" date on there for each app. trying to make it easier for everone.. thanks bro.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:28 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

great job taking the time to do this nicely. I use lockmelite. Its simple and does the job of making sure I dont pocketdial/text anyone. Thats all I need it for.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

don't forget good old onlock still my favorite
Old 04-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
don't forget good old onlock still my favorite
do you have the .Cab? and any info, i cant find out anything, google keeps trying to correct it to "unlock" rather then "OnLock". let me know thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Threadstarter

Noone has any others that i may not know about?.....
Old 04-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

getworkedxpro is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to getworkedxpro

quick question.
which one of these is for Sprint Htc Touch pro, QVGA or VGA?
and whats the difference???

i want the s2u2 on the celly. but dont wanna DL the wrong one

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software