PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2007, 09:26 AM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx
Carrier: Verizon

2sa is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A bit off topic but maybe not....Sports Programs

As football season approaches I am looking for the best software or websites that I can use to keep up with all the College games...dont have a sling box yet but intend to by kickoff....I took a look at a Sports Plugin over on Treo Central that I think was Mortscript, but most of the functionality seem geared to pro sports.....Any ideas?
Old 07-25-2007, 11:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
I would ask Scotty if he plans to expand on the app soon. He mentioned doing so earlier in the year. If you have unlimited txt, try search some of the sports sites like ESPN or Fox to see if the give updates by txt. I use yahoo for my updates.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-25-2007, 11:37 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
You can indeed set up Sport Center for NCAA Football. Just select "Choose Your Sports" in the options menu and select NCAA Football. Couldn't be easier. Eventually you will be able to select specific NCAA football teams...but not yet.

late,
Coz
Old 07-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
this is maybe a little more than what you were looking for, but it's great because of it's ease of use and convenience

http://www.omegaone.com/journalbar/ppc/jbep.html
Old 07-27-2007, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

indoe is keeping up the good workindoe is keeping up the good work
PIE

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/cfootball/
Old 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: AT&T

scottymomo is becoming a great contributor
I've coded the major conferences in for the 1.0 Final release of PocketSports Center as well as all of the NFL teams if you want to follow an individual NFL team or College Conference. Doing every college team in every conference seems a bit overkill to me...

Until games start I can't verify the updates will work properly yet but will as soon as I can. I also added WNBA and MLS to the available sports and fixed an issue with the list of sports and teams not refreshing properly...

stay tuned
Old 07-30-2007, 07:17 PM
2sa
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

2sa is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottymomo
I've coded the major conferences in for the 1.0 Final release of PocketSports Center as well as all of the NFL teams if you want to follow an individual NFL team or College Conference. Doing every college team in every conference seems a bit overkill to me...

Until games start I can't verify the updates will work properly yet but will as soon as I can. I also added WNBA and MLS to the available sports and fixed an issue with the list of sports and teams not refreshing properly...

stay tuned
Thanks Scotty...I will keep my eye out for it. I would think that the major conferences plus the Top 25 would cover most as far as NCAA is concerned.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: AT&T

scottymomo is becoming a great contributor
Once games start I'll be able to better tell if I can do top 25 and I suppose I will be able to...
Old 07-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Lurker

nikjensie is a n00b
NHL?

Hey, this sounds like what I've been looking for the last couple of years...
Will you include NHL in your program?

What exactly does this program do? Scores? Schedule? Real time live scores including scorer, assist and such?

Best regards,
Nik
Old 07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Go here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141739

to learn all about Pocket Sports Center. I've been using this since it came out and absolutely love it. Check it out for sure.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software