PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FingerKeyBoard 2.1 ONLINE NOW ALL VERSIONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Lolz... silly us...

Well... I got it up and running now and edited the predefined texts to my liking. One goofy little thing though is that the language button cycles through my number pad and also my predefined texts too, if I hold it down, and it seems to make the txt key redundant. I may try to edit these buttons out a bit more.
Soon as you figure that out let me know what you did!
Old 04-07-2009, 10:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Soon as you figure that out let me know what you did!
I may try to just remove the txt and keyboard buttons, then move the shift and backspace down to that bottom row.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:45 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Cabs for Black & White skins (with and without arrows) are up.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=66

More to come.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

That is the great thing about this keyboard it is so easy to edit. Sorry i have not been much help, it has been all i can do just to keep the thread updated. The text button can be removed and just add something else to there. As the languages toogle button will bring up the pretext layout.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post

More to come.
Woo Hoo my black and white is back! Thanks Wat.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

More to come.
Now...THAT one is the one for me!!!! (of course since I am WQVGA I guess it isn't LOL!

Nice work though!!!

Old 04-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Now...THAT one is the one for me!!!! (of course since I am WQVGA I guess it isn't LOL!

Nice work though!!!
for sure, damn that is sexy man!!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:17 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Woo Hoo my black and white is back! Thanks Wat.

Cab files have been updated.

I just now lightened up the texting background so that the black text shows up.Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Thanks for the compliments!

Eenie's updated cab and ReefRed are coming up next!

Last edited by watzone69; 04-07-2009 at 11:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Cab files have been updated.

I just now lightened up the texting background so that the black text shows up.Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Thanks for the compliments!

Eenie's updated cab and ReefRed are coming up next!
Can't wait for the red!
Old 04-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I may try to just remove the txt and keyboard buttons, then move the shift and backspace down to that bottom row.
ah.. I want my keyboard key because I like to keep my window below the taskbar so I have more screen showing.. I don't mind toggling to hit ok/send.... but I wonder what 'action' we can put for that extra txt button.. time to ask the gurus cuase I can copy/paste actions but have no idea how to construct them....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software