PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Apr 04][WiFi Monster v1.0.24.14]

Another Update to this great software. Can't keep up lately, This guy is on a roll with this app. Here it is.

Updated Apr 04 2009 v1.0.24.14
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Since all of you here are quite experienced, I'd like you to check out and comment my in-progress work.
I'm writing yet another WiFi discovery tool (like Hitchhiker or WiFi companion).

Today I'm on a very early stage:
  • Many things are just not working
  • No autoconnect. Just manual mode
  • You have to enter your key on every connection attempt
What i've got:
  • It can turn WiFi on and off
  • It shows current WiFi status
  • It shows a list of nearby networks
  • It connects all types of networks (including WEP, WPA, WPA2, hidden, open, etc.) in manual mode
  • It is finger friendly
  • It is on AppToDate
  • It supports VGA, wide screens, landscape mode, and it looks nice after all
Please give me your feedback (including concerns regarding English grammar used, since I'm Russian)

Thanks!

work by m0n5ter
Screenshots:

____

____

Downloads and changelogs have been moved to
Temporary homepage of WiFi Monster
Please check it out.

Last edited by santod; 04-04-2009 at 03:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd
Carrier: thai gsm

pat2496 is a n00b
Re: [Apr 04][WiFi Monster v1.0.24.14]

it's very useful to me and one of the best wi fi software Thankss
Old 04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

@santod

Thank you for your post, but we already have a thread about wifimonster here. Please search next time.

It's hard for me to believe you didn't see the wifimonster thread when you decided to start this new thread. You made this just 2 and half hours after the last comment in the wifimonster thread already here. Yes dschoenike hasn't updated with today's version yet, but I'm sure he will we he gets on today. You should have posted in that thread, and said the new version was out, not starting another thread for the very same topic. It helps to keep all the info in one place, and keeps the forum clean and easy to navigate.

Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 04-04-2009, 03:50 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

You're right! Please feel free to close this mods. I did see his post and actually meant to post a reply there. I had a bunch of pages open and confused which was to be a new thread and which was a reply. Feel free to demolish this thread and update the existing one. I really didn't mean to step on any toes. Believe me, I'm familiar with the search bar. Again excuse my redundancy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software