PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 09:30 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
You can unzip it on your computer and copy the folder to your 6800 via activesync or directly to your microSD if you are using a card reader with it.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

emunutz is becoming a great contributor
I decided to work on the downloading of appearance packages through the program, and what do you know, I got it working. Currently, I have it set up as another option in the program's menu. I need some volunteers for beta testing the new feature and I'll need somewhere to host these files after testing is over. If anyone is interested in testing or can offer the hosting (here or otherwise), PM me.

My Website
PocketEmu.com

Current Projects
HTC Home Customizer
OpMon

If you're overwhelmed by the awesomeness of my software and would like to contribute to it's development, drop a little something here.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started
can you do a feature to add custom icons? i wanted to use iphone icons. that would be great.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23
can you do a feature to add custom icons? i wanted to use iphone icons. that would be great.
You can add custom icons. You will need to convert or find a set converted for the Home plugin, then you can drop the folder into <HHC path>\FILES\icons. They will appear in the Appearance->Icons menu.

If you're going to covert them yourself, the images you will be replacing are all the HH_FW_icon*.png files. Open one those files and use it as a template for your new images.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Lurker

cthmobile is a n00b
HTC Home plug-in - Keep out of the Today scroll region?

First, thanks for the great tools and the way you guys work together to put together great packages like WM 6 noobs like myself.

A question...I noticed with HTC Home, if I add more content to the Today screen that will fit on the actual screen, a vertical scroll bar appears (makes sense).

My problem...the scroll region includes the HTC Home plugin. Not only does it scroll, but the scroll bar obscures part of the Home graphics.

I noticed in screenshots from the 'colonel" that his Today screen keeps the HTC Home plugin out of a scrollable region below.

Any suggestions appreciated, in the meantime, I'll keep looking in the forums.

cthmobile
Old 08-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Lurker

cthmobile is a n00b
HTC Home plug-in - Keep out of the Today scroll region?

First, thanks for the great tools and the way you guys work together to put together great packages like WM 6 noobs like myself.

A question...I noticed with HTC Home, if I add more content to the Today screen that will fit on the actual screen, a vertical scroll bar appears (makes sense).

My problem...the scroll region includes the HTC Home plugin. Not only does it scroll, but the scroll bar obscures part of the Home graphics.

I noticed in screenshots from the 'colonel" that his Today screen keeps the HTC Home plugin out of a scrollable region below.

Any suggestions appreciated, in the meantime, I'll keep looking in the forums.

cthmobile
Old 08-05-2007, 10:54 PM
N00b

esdime is a n00b
help.

I installed the home plugin and then unziped the customizer to a folder but when I try t orun the exe it says home plugin not installed, then i click x and it says the process will take a few minutes, but nothing happens? what do I do? thanks guys.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdime
I installed the home plugin and then unziped the customizer to a folder but when I try t orun the exe it says home plugin not installed, then i click x and it says the process will take a few minutes, but nothing happens? what do I do? thanks guys.
Sorry about the "few minutes" prompt, was leftover from v0.6(a). v0.7 doesn't install the plugin anymore, so you'll have to make sure your home plugin is working prior to launching the software. As far as not finding the plugin, that means your HTCHome.dll is missing. It sounds like you're running WM5 and using colonel's package. If so, after you install the cab, you have to manually copy the 4 extra files (which includes HTCHome.dll) from the package into the \Windows folder in order for the plugin and the customizer to work properly. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

BTW, the "few minutes" message will be removed from the next version, my oversight
Old 08-06-2007, 01:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch DIamond

sagolous105 is a n00b
i have a problem. my icons in my launcher will change but the 6 tab icons wont. any help?
Old 08-06-2007, 01:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

:zainy: is a n00b
so it turns out I am an idiot.

after an hour of trying to figure out why I couldn't get this installed, it dawned on me maybe there is attachment I am not seeing. I forgot I just got my computer back after a crashed HD and none of my sites are automatically logged in anymore. Low and behold, I was right once I logged in. I was killing myself trying to figure out why the cabs on rapidshare were only installing the plugin. I must have re-read the first post 20 times too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software