PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 10:11 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[APP] Photo Resizer

This may come in handy if you need to e-mail a photo or by sms and it's too large. Or any other possible use you may have for it.

Photo Resizer
» PhotoResizer v1.0 Description

With PhotoResize you can copy and resize JPG images from a folder to another selecting the quality and output size of target image.

This tool is useful when you want to copy your photo from your camera to your PDA and show them at your friends using a PDA as photo album. (As I usally do)

The main problem is that every single image done with your camera (depend wich camera you use) is usually several megabytes and if you simple copy photo from camera in few time you will finish the memory available on your PDA.

With this tool you can reduce the space on each photo resing it to the dimension of your PDA screen (usally 320x240, 320x640, or 640x480). In this manner the dimension of files are drastically reduced and you can show images directly from PDA. During the conversion phase a progress bar will show you the percentage of work, if during conversion will be found an image with dimension less then the output size, that image will be skipped.

Funcionalities:

* Select source folder and destination folder graphically
* Choose target size of images
* Choose quality (default is 75%)
* Choose if you want to see the thumbnail during the process (this option can be time comsuming)

PhotoResizer v1.0 free for Pocket PC
Attached Files PhotoResize.cab (348.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 10:56 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [APP] Photo Resizer

unless this is a new version, this has been out for awhile now and posted several places around geeks
Old 04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

My bad, I didn't see it and another guy had asked me if there was anything that would do this.

Mods, feel free to close this thread if this is a repeat appearance on here. I usually try and search real well before I post.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:06 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
My bad, I didn't see it and another guy had asked me if there was anything that would do this.

Mods, feel free to close this thread if this is a repeat appearance on here. I usually try and search real well before I post.
i dont kno where u got this so i dont kno if this is the same one i have or a new version...the one i have and have had since around beginning of november when i got my pro just says photoresize cab...no version number ...but since this one u posted is 1.0 i think it might be the same...ah well ppl might be searching for this and cant find it and u just made they;re search easier...not to mention prolly get u acouple quick thanks out of it lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software