PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

bubbz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help With Search

i use the search and i find nothing i put in what am i doing wrong im trying to find the newst iphone app for my 6800 Thanks for your time.
blue
Old 04-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Help With Search

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31 for all your I-phone and any other theme-ing needs
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 04-01-2009, 11:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

for things i cant find here, i use google. iphone themes ppcgeeks, just lke that. put ppcgeeks on the end of question.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

+1 darren.wlsn1. That seems to work best for me when it comes to searching.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbz View Post
i use the search and i find nothing i put in what am i doing wrong im trying to find the newst iphone app for my 6800 Thanks for your time.
blue
Here is the tips for searching thread. You may also want to read through my PPCGeeks New User Guide.

A lot of useful info in those links.

Welcome to ppcgeeks!!

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 04-02-2009, 04:10 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

You may wanna check out this little app. as well.

iFonz is a clone of iPhone interface, with a lots of customization and a fully graphical design and animations
for Windows Mobile 5/6 completely written in .NET.
iFonz
Version 1.0.4 - 02/08/2008

Requirements
=============================
- Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 5 or 6
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- At least 2Mb of Ram free on QVGA

If you have trouble with Compact Framework, here you can download the necessary files:

- .NET Compact Framework v3.5 for Windows Mobile
- .NET Compact Framework v3.5 Messages All Languages for Windows Mobile (Choose your language file to install)

Installation
- Uninstall older version
- Extract CAB, copy in Pocket PC and install
- Soft Reset Pocket PC

How to
- If during the slide from a page to another page you look a red/pink color in the names of icons go to Windows Mobile Settings -> Screen -> ClearType and disable it
- If you use ILauncher or other launcher program consider to uninstall it for best use of iFonz
- If you wnat enter directly on the General Settings click on the link in Programs Folder "iFonz Settings"
- To open General Settings Tap and Hold on background
- To open Icon Settings Tap and Hold on desired icon
- To enable/disable Windows Startup open General Settings and check/uncheck the option
- To save/load Themes and settings Tap and Hold on Battery and click on Themes->Load/Save and choose the file
- To minimize Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and click on minimize
- To view all Pocket PC status info Tap and Hold on Battery in the main screen and go to Status menu
- To view AM/PM hour go to Regional Settings in your pocket pc and set correctly your Timezone and Time settings
- To exit click on battery in the main screen
- To add shortcut to a folder in the command line use "\windows\fexplore.exe" and in the argument set the folder path
- To add shortcut to a midlet java in the command line use "[the path of your java manager]" and in the argument set the parameter of your java application (Es: Command: "\windows\jmm.exe" Arguments:"-r"Gmail","Google","Gmail")
- To add shortcut to an internet address write in command line the internet address
- To Copy/Swap an icon tap and hold on 1 icon and choose Copy/Swap and after tap and hold another icon and choose Paste here/Swap here
- If iFonz close when hit the "Red Button" after a call, assign a specific button of your PPC for restart it, set it in PPC settings
- If your Pocket PC is old or slow go to General Settings and disable all Special Effects and set Animation to "Nothing"
- If you do a lot of changes in General Settings and iFonz become slow, restart it
- To go in debug mode create a file "Debuco" in the iFonz directory and use the program. In the folder i create a new text file called Logfile.txt with all operations and errors
- For lock device and show a big image of caller whe you receive a call use S2U2 program (The best ever from A_C)

Screen01.jpg

Version 1.0.4 - 02/08/08

iFonz 1.0.4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (4.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by santod; 04-02-2009 at 04:15 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software