PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] Shp Notepad [COMING SOON]

Nice, I like simple, and it always seems stupid to open Pocket Word just to edit a text document.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Cic, I am in the middle of a buttload of stuff at work today but I will take a few minutes at lunch and install Shp Finance and Shp LoanCalc on the Q and see how they work. Give me a couple of hours...
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт
Threadstarter

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
Nice, I like simple, and it always seems stupid to open Pocket Word just to edit a text document.
Yeah, Pocket Word is just retardedly over-featured for this kind of thing.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:41 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Threadstarter

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Man, I'm getting good at making icons. lol
Old 04-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

hey just saw this thread, looking forward to trying out your new app, the last two were def. knockouts for me, cant wait!!

Last edited by redd214; 04-01-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-01-2009, 04:11 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Threadstarter

Version 0.10 beta is UP

Change Log:
Code:
Version 0.10 beta - 4/1/09
[NOTE] Initial beta release
I do NOT suggest running this app in landscape mode with a primarily softkeyboard device. It still WORKS, but you won't be able to see sh*t if you have Find/Replace open. lol
Old 04-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [APP] Shp Notepad 0.10 beta [Released 4/1/09] Simple. Friendly. Cicatrize. :D

thank you my friend, downloading now!

EDIT: i like it, its straight and to the point def. more snappy for taking quick notes than pocket word. one thing though, i just tested to see if it would automatically ask me to save when i tried to exit out of it. when the dialog box came up i hit cancel, but it exited anyways and i had to soft reset to get the program to work again

Last edited by redd214; 04-01-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:34 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Threadstarter

Re: [APP] Shp Notepad 0.10 beta [Released 4/1/09] Simple. Friendly. Cicatrize. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
thank you my friend, downloading now!

EDIT: i like it, its straight and to the point def. more snappy for taking quick notes than pocket word. one thing though, i just tested to see if it would automatically ask me to save when i tried to exit out of it. when the dialog box came up i hit cancel, but it exited anyways and i had to soft reset to get the program to work again
GREAT FIND! Thank you.

I didn't build any extra handling into it when you press the X button, only the Exit menu item. I will fix this for next release. Thanks again.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
GREAT FIND! Thank you.

I didn't build any extra handling into it when you press the X button, only the Exit menu item. I will fix this for next release. Thanks again.
no prob bud, i tested it pretty good for about 20 or 30 minutes. very responsive and quick. that was the only bug i saw.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:26 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
no prob bud, i tested it pretty good for about 20 or 30 minutes. very responsive and quick. that was the only bug i saw.
Thanks, man. I wish I could get Shp Finance to run as quickly as this app, lol. Then again, Finance is like...far superior to the code involved in Notepad.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software