PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Lurker

jf246810 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(APP) Google mobile app

Google mobile app is all softwares of google for ppc, in one small software.
In the file, there is google map and the google pack.

Plz, download my file -> http://depositfiles.com/en/files/bn9t25uvv

Last edited by jf246810; 03-30-2009 at 06:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Angry Re: (APP) Google mobile app

yeah....thats already been posted. Mulyiple times i believe. Also, having a non descriptive URL and you requesting us to download your file kind of makes it seem like <Ackbar> ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAP!</Ackbar>
Old 03-31-2009, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jf246810 is a n00b
Re: (APP) Google mobile app

I dont really understand what you are saying but sorry for reposting it, it was already posted ONE time but i didn't see it. And I just want to say that my link is just a link to the .cab file with google map in it. You can't say that its a trap without proof. And finally I upload on deposit files all the time and the google mobile product are generaly difficults to find on google site.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nokia Lumia 920
Carrier: AT&T

swinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf246810 View Post
I dont really understand what you are saying but sorry for reposting it, it was already posted ONE time but i didn't see it. And I just want to say that my link is just a link to the .cab file with google map in it. You can't say that its a trap without proof. And finally I upload on deposit files all the time and the google mobile product are generaly difficults to find on google site.
The Google mobile applications are all available at http://m.google.com
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Uhm...google apps are hard to find? What in the blue blazes are you talking about? As was posted they have a deticated site just for google mobile apps. And sir your link did look bit fishy...

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

jf246810 is a n00b

Oh, yeah you are right. The google app are easy to find, I just dont know why i had difficulties to find the link
Old 04-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Oh, yeah you are right. The google app are easy to find, I just dont know why i had difficulties to find the link
The only virus I have ever gotten on a computer after 15 years of heavy internet use was following a download link to a bogus filesharing site from someone off of PPCgeeks. You are listed as a lurker linking to a site for a piece of software that is highly available and regularly talked about, so you shouldn't be surprised at the skepticism.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

I'm not questioning the frequency of your deposit file usage. On a related note, the only way to have "proof" of it being a trap would be to download it and get my stuff infected. This is nothing personal. Don't get offended, I just don't trust you. Sorry?
Old 04-01-2009, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

I think this one would make me hoist the bulls**t flag. The fact that this is, as bruceo mentioned, a commonly available software package and that your link appears to point to a foreign server makes me real suspicious. Oh yeah, and your explanation when called on this sounds suspicious. You had difficulties finding Google apps? Sure you did.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software