PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
awesome phone app

I have been using >>this app<< for a month or so in my TouchPro & I absolutely LOVE it. The more I use it, the more impressed I am.

The app gives you a huge really nice dialer skin & it will work with the stock WinMo dialer setup so you can have an awesome big button dialer skin & also totally eliminate the incoming ring lag that the HTC dialer skin produces.

It also works perfectly with both PocketShield & the black & white s2a apps. The call history screen is really cool too, it gives different color icons next to each previous call telling you if it was a call, an SMS, an MMS etc etc etc

If you see a name in the call history with the SMS icon next to it & highlight it, right in that line it will scroll & read out the previous SMS right there.

The favorites screen is really nice too, you can pick the size of the photo contact (which looks awesome). From that screen, you can assign a speed dial/send an SMS/add more pages etc etc etc

When you're on the dialer screen, as soon as you start to enter letters/numbers etc it immediately starts reading out possible contact matches across the bottom of the screen in selectable blocks.

Everything in the program -dialer screen/contacts/favorites/history etc etc responds lightning fast with no lag whatever, & every section is customizable so you can set it up any way you want.

There are screens for filters/statistics/custom rings etc etc, you name it-it has it.

There are so many settings you can change in the program, it took me a few weeks to realize how many cool things it can actually do.

I use it in conjunction with the latest version of PocketShield & it's awesome. My phone has virtually no incoming ring lag whatever & has never once dumped a call to VM without my knowledge with this setup.

I am also using the "in call screen tweak cab" that tuns the screen on/off by tipping the phone during a call & that integrates perfectly with the rest of the combo also. This is how the phone should have come from HTC in the first place, but at least it's possible to get it to this point yourself.

~John
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: awesome phone app

how much is the app. to buy? found it, 15 bux, i bought it. very nice.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 03-09-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

nice im gonna try this. is it in russian also like in the pic?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

darren, here's the prices. i like the app though http://www.inesoft.com/eng/index.php?in=buy.html
Old 03-09-2009, 11:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

It installs in your native language:

here is all the settings/menus etc

http://www.inesoft.com/eng/manual/In...eEngManual.pdf
Old 03-09-2009, 11:19 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

which one are you using john?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: alltel

cbmm is a n00b

thats hot
Old 03-09-2009, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
which one are you using john?
Phone 4.

I was going to post a whole bunch of screen shots, but I was too lazy to blank out a whole bunch of phone numbers.........

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

I am trying it out and so far it seems pretty cool. Havent explored it all as yet. One thing I noted that it does not do is that holding down the 1 key does not call voicemail.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:05 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Nice lil app thanks for posting!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software