View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
awesome phone app

I have been using >>this app<< for a month or so in my TouchPro & I absolutely LOVE it. The more I use it, the more impressed I am.

The app gives you a huge really nice dialer skin & it will work with the stock WinMo dialer setup so you can have an awesome big button dialer skin & also totally eliminate the incoming ring lag that the HTC dialer skin produces.

It also works perfectly with both PocketShield & the black & white s2a apps. The call history screen is really cool too, it gives different color icons next to each previous call telling you if it was a call, an SMS, an MMS etc etc etc

If you see a name in the call history with the SMS icon next to it & highlight it, right in that line it will scroll & read out the previous SMS right there.

The favorites screen is really nice too, you can pick the size of the photo contact (which looks awesome). From that screen, you can assign a speed dial/send an SMS/add more pages etc etc etc

When you're on the dialer screen, as soon as you start to enter letters/numbers etc it immediately starts reading out possible contact matches across the bottom of the screen in selectable blocks.

Everything in the program -dialer screen/contacts/favorites/history etc etc responds lightning fast with no lag whatever, & every section is customizable so you can set it up any way you want.

There are screens for filters/statistics/custom rings etc etc, you name it-it has it.

There are so many settings you can change in the program, it took me a few weeks to realize how many cool things it can actually do.

I use it in conjunction with the latest version of PocketShield & it's awesome. My phone has virtually no incoming ring lag whatever & has never once dumped a call to VM without my knowledge with this setup.

I am also using the "in call screen tweak cab" that tuns the screen on/off by tipping the phone during a call & that integrates perfectly with the rest of the combo also. This is how the phone should have come from HTC in the first place, but at least it's possible to get it to this point yourself.

~John
This post has been thanked 8 times.