PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.0.5

v1.0.0.7 out now.

He moved the page to here, but that is noted in the xda link in the op.

Edit: Here is the changelog for v1.0.0.6, but I'm not sure what was added in v1.0.0.7

Update [Mar 21, 2009] v1.0.0.6
  • Now connects to open networks. Still does not connect to private ones
  • Turn WiFi on on start option
  • Battery Guard shows confirmation window in case battery level is too low to enable WiFi
  • Collapsible battery guard
  • Network info extended (shows WEP/WPA mode instead of just "open/private")
  • Shows lock icon on protected networks
  • Huge refactoring was done

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 03-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.0.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
v1.0.0.7 out now.

He moved the page to here, but that is noted in the xda link in the op.

Edit: Here is the changelog for v1.0.0.6, but I'm not sure what was added in v1.0.0.7

Update [Mar 21, 2009] v1.0.0.6
  • Now connects to open networks. Still does not connect to private ones
  • Turn WiFi on on start option
  • Battery Guard shows confirmation window in case battery level is too low to enable WiFi
  • Collapsible battery guard
  • Network info extended (shows WEP/WPA mode instead of just "open/private")
  • Shows lock icon on protected networks
  • Huge refactoring was done
Thanks for staying on top of this. I pm'd the dev earlier today, asking about a new release, and he said today or tomorrow. guess it was today. ill update the first post. thanks again
dschoenike

Old 03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Updated WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.0.7

Haven't tried it yet myself, but new version:
Quote:
Update [Mar 26, 2009] v1.0.0.8
  • Now connects to protected networks. Warning! This version will clear your preferred networks list! Don't forget to backup
  • Key entry form added
  • Disables WZC
  • Ability to disconnect network
Old 03-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Haven't tried it yet myself, but new version:
Ive been using it for a couple days, and it just keeps getting better. I was just waiting for you to let me know to update Jk first post has been updated with 1.0.0.8 cabs and change logs.
Thanks GoodGets
dschoenike
Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I was just waiting for you to let me know to update Jk
LOL

I just seem to always catch the updated xda thread when I'm perusing over at xda. That, or I'm constantly refreshing the xda thread every other minute waiting for new updates so I can come over here and nag you about 'em.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
LOL

I just seem to always catch the updated xda thread when I'm perusing over at xda. That, or I'm constantly refreshing the xda thread every other minute waiting for new updates so I can come over here and nag you about 'em.
i do appreciate it. ive had a cold/flu for the past couple days, so a few things slipped my mind. Thanks for lookin out
dschoenike

ps i'd hand the thread over to ya if i knew how to do that (even possible?) you're much more on-top of these things than me.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i do appreciate it. ive had a cold/flu for the past couple days, so a few things slipped my mind. Thanks for lookin out
dschoenike

ps i'd hand the thread over to ya if i knew how to do that (even possible?) you're much more on-top of these things than me.
Don't worry bout it man. I've just lucked out and caught the xda threads at the right time. You've posted everything I would have anyways. Also, it was because of you, and your post in my wifi scanner thread a while back, that I even knew about this app. Good find. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Re: Updated WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.22. (now connects to protected netwo

First post updated with 1.0.22.12 cabs. Biggest change is that wifimonster now onnects to hidden networks (not broadcasting their SSIDs).
dschoenike

finally updated this before GoodGets told me to
Old 04-03-2009, 12:18 AM
VIP Member

Re: Updated WiFimonster wifi discovery tool v1.0.22. (now connects to protected netwo

Quote:
First post updated with 1.0.22.12 cabs. Biggest change is that wifimonster now onnects to hidden networks (not broadcasting their SSIDs).
dschoenike

finally updated this before GoodGets told me to

NOOOOOOOO. I'm completely distraught and I think I'm gonna remove myself from this community now. Well thanks at least for keeping us informed, you dirty SOB.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO. I'm completely distraught and I think I'm gonna remove myself from this community now. Well thanks at least for keeping us informed, you dirty SOB.
Your being too kind there, GoodGets After thinking about it, im pretty sure you "let" me have this one. dirty rat
dschoenike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software