PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Mighty 4.12
Carrier: Sprint

bakins06 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to bakins06
Re: Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.0.1 [3/4/09] (auto turns screen on/off during call)

I use Mighty 4.12 and it worked perfect for me. This is a great program surprised someone came up with this program keep up the great work. Looking for more good programs!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.0.1 [3/4/09] (auto turns screen on/off during call)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakins06 View Post
I use Mighty 4.12 and it worked perfect for me. This is a great program surprised someone came up with this program keep up the great work. Looking for more good programs!
I'm assuming CDMA Touch pro (although the pocket pc in your name tag says Touch), but what network?

To all, if you post here, the following info would be helpful:
1. whether it worked or not
2. the rom you are using
3. your phone [diamond/pro, cdma/gsm]

If not I can only assume you are reporting over at xda yourselves, which is even better. Keep on testing guys, this really is a great app.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 03-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Mighty 4.12

bakins06 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bakins06

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
I'm assuming CDMA Touch pro (although the pocket pc in your name tag says Touch), but what network?

To all, if you post here, the following info would be helpful:
1. whether it worked or not
2. the rom you are using
3. your phone [diamond/pro, cdma/gsm]

If not I can only assume you are reporting over at xda yourselves, which is even better. Keep on testing guys, this really is a great app.
Yea im sorry it is a Touch Pro I need to update that and will do now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC G2 and HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Matchstick is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Matchstick Send a message via MSN to Matchstick Send a message via Yahoo to Matchstick Send a message via Skype™ to Matchstick

Works splendidly on an Alltel Touch Pro running stock ROM.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Uninstalled S2A and then reinstalled this .cab and still did not work. However, my screen did not lock up on the all black screen this time just the function this .cab is supposed to perform did not work. Original Sprint Stock Rom Touch Pro.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

bgeezy723 is just getting started

This is working great on my TP. I'm on Sprint's stock rom.

Quick note to those using S2U2, if you have the option checked to go to blank screen, you should uncheck it as I'm sure it could interfere with this app. I didn't test it though, I just turned it off before installing the screen tweak.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Works for me on stock TP.
There is that lag... and the screen stays dark, seems longer than 1/2 second. Just about the time I get impatient and tilt the TP up and down, the screen lights up again.
This certainly takes care of one of my two major TP complaints.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

just wanted to say this is newer version is working perfectly for the past 2 days without any hitch. This should have been in the original TP rom, this is so missing!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [Update] InCall Screen Tweak v1.0.1 [3/6/09] (auto turns screen on/off during cal

Some of you that have been experiencing problems with this app or haven't been able to get it to install, there is a new version has a logging feature included. Please test it out and upload your Touch_InCall_Screen_Tweak.txt files to the xda thread. This will help the dev fix any bugs.
Thank you.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [Update] InCall Screen Tweak v1.0.1 [3/6/09] (auto turns screen on/off during cal

Works great on Mighty Mike 4.11 w/ sprint radio 1.11

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software