PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Perfect InCall Recorder 02/28/2009 Updated (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58327)

indagroove 02-19-2009 03:25 PM

Re: Perfect InCall Recorder

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlen (Post 722871)
Beeps does not work? It works well on my phone.

I'm just saying that the beeps are annoying, and I disabled them in the version in my rom. You just replace the wav files with empty ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlen (Post 722868)
No need voAMRNBEnc.dll.

Are you sure?? Look at this comment:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8675309 (Post 723254)
I installed this on my Touch Pro (Sprint). In the Phone menu there is no option to record call. I did try rebooting the phone, and I still see no option. Any suggestions?

I'm 99% sure you need voAMRNBEnc.dll to make this work. Some roms may already have voAMRNBEnc.dll. Mine does. Most don't. I'll build a test rom without it, and post results..

freeza 02-19-2009 03:42 PM

So this program uses the mic/speaker combination to record the conversation?

gorillaguzzler 02-19-2009 03:55 PM

I'm 99% sure you need voAMRNBEnc.dll to make this work. Some roms may already have voAMRNBEnc.dll. Mine does. Most don't. I'll build a test rom without it, and post results..[/QUOTE]

I did not add this to my phone and it is working ok. I am on juggalo .08 maybe it was there and i did not know it.

indagroove 02-19-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler (Post 723532)
I'm 99% sure you need voAMRNBEnc.dll to make this work. Some roms may already have voAMRNBEnc.dll. Mine does. Most don't. I'll build a test rom without it, and post results..

I did not add this to my phone and it is working ok. I am on juggalo .08 maybe it was there and i did not know it.[/quote]

I stand corrected. I just tested without it, and it works. I'm not sure that it's recording to internal however. Also, there's a problem with the oem posted in the first post with the initflash file, and a missing letter>>"star menu".

indagroove 02-19-2009 05:25 PM

So, I just tested, and confirmed that this is NOT recording to internal storage regardless of what of may say. Recordings are not there after hard reset.

freeza 02-19-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indagroove (Post 723767)
So, I just tested, and confirmed that this is NOT recording to internal storage regardless of what of may say. Recordings are not there after hard reset.

Does the program rely on the mic and the speaker or is it a real in call recording program which doesn't rely on the mic/speakerphone

sadthai 02-20-2009 05:14 AM

i love groove rom because indagroove is all over the place testing out stuffs for his rom, no wonder groove rom is the best (my opinion of course).

rstoyguy 02-20-2009 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by indagroove (Post 723767)

Here's the export that I added to the rgu and mine records to \internal storage\recordings folder

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ICR]
"StorageDevice"=dword:00000001
"FormatType"=dword:00000000
"FilterType"=dword:00000002
"IsMemoryCardInserted"=dword:00000001

edit: here is the oem I use

indagroove 02-20-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 725222)
Here's the export that I added to the rgu and mine records to \internal storage\recordings folder

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\ICR]
"StorageDevice"=dword:00000001
"FormatType"=dword:00000000
"FilterType"=dword:00000002
"IsMemoryCardInserted"=dword:00000001

edit: here is the oem I use

That's odd, because I used the rgu from your oem. Maybe I'll try again..

rlecocq 02-20-2009 12:26 PM

Help..Perfect InCall Recorder

Im not sure if im missing somthing here but I installed the cab fine and I do see the option under menu to record the call. So I select start recording during the call but nothing is saved when I open the app. Also during the call I decide to stop the recording and the only option there I see is to "start recording" !

any ideas?