PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

therussman2002 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question [REQUEST] A2DP Manager

I'm using three different A2DP headsets: a Clarion deck in my car, Kyocera stereo headphones, and a Sony bookshelf system at home (I'm addicted to audio books).

To connect the "Wireless Stereo" profile on my Touch, I have to go to the list of bluetooth devices, "right click", and then select the "set as wireless stereo" option. Since applying the latest ROM on this phone, this option doesn't even work anymore.

I've found A2DPtoggle, which connects to the last connected headset automatically, but it takes two launches of the exe to do this (I'm not sure exactly how it works). This works awfully with multiple headsets.

Does anyone know of a solution to quickly connect to these different headsets? I've found with the headphones that when I turn them on, they automatically connect to the phone. I wish i knew why they do that, and the other headsets don't.

Also, I need the bitpool set at 10 to have the audio not skip on the headphones, but the other two headsets work fine on a much higher bitpool. It would be great to set a certain bitpool to each headset so I can have the best quality on each device. This sounds unlikely as I think my Touch needs a reboot when changing that value.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software