PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

tvith is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild orchids
@ fast
I got the .10 version from pocketcm.com

I'm still having problems dialing from the contact though, even with the latest version.

I'm still using CM and am testing every new release just in case PCM works for me.
u weren't able to dial from the contact app in previous versions as well? Then i'm guessing it might have to do w/ something ur running on ur phone or a reg. edit or script that's bumbing head w/ the app. 'cause if it was the app i'm sure w/ another version it would have worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom
post 1 updated for version .10
well cing as they're releasing a new version every month..lol (reminds me of Photoshop and how Adobe likes to update it every yr w/ a new releasing lol) I'm just gonna wait a few more moths for version 20..lol
Old 08-22-2007, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasttommyv
the link posted up front only has the old version 0.9 does anyone know where to get the newly updated version 0.10?
Although the link says 0.9, it is actually 0.10.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 08-23-2007, 12:23 AM
N00b

wild orchids is a n00b
@tvith
I've never been able to dial from the contact, even with the older versions. How do I check if there's any reg edit or script that's bumbing head w/ the app?
I have below app:
Total Commander
Reg Editor
Expense Diary
Phone Alarm
David Andr Birthday
Slingplayer
gCalc
UI Tweaker
MacroFlash
Arcsoft MMS
Happy Tapping
TrianglePower BT Today
TCPMP
Skunkswork Flash video
Slide 2 unlock
Dash weather
Mortscript
Kokkos phone
TofClock Today plugin (photo speed dial)
.Net 2.0

I've tried uninstalling .net 2.0, kokkos & tofClock but PCM didn't work. I remember chking my reg edit once and it showed
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:M SCONTACTS
"String 1" value was not NativeContactManager, but PocketCM instead. Do u think it matters? I will chk and let u know if renaming the string to NativeContactManager matters.

-O

*Edit: I've tried everything I know, and can't get PCM to dial directly from contact. I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do!!!! Only thing I can do is go back to CM .11
Old 08-23-2007, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

unitypunk is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to unitypunk Send a message via MSN to unitypunk
sms threadding working yet?
(RIP)Xv-6700 #7
(POS)Pantech Pn-820 (dead, and proud of it. lol)
(Current)Vzw Touch Pro
http://unity.hopto.org
Old 08-23-2007, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
@tvith
I've never been able to dial from the contact, even with the older versions. How do I check if there's any reg edit or script that's bumbing head w/ the app?
I have below app:
Total Commander
Reg Editor
Expense Diary
Phone Alarm
David Andr Birthday
Slingplayer
gCalc
UI Tweaker
MacroFlash
Arcsoft MMS
Happy Tapping
TrianglePower BT Today
TCPMP
Skunkswork Flash video
Slide 2 unlock
Dash weather
Mortscript
Kokkos phone
TofClock Today plugin (photo speed dial)
.Net 2.0

I've tried uninstalling .net 2.0, kokkos & tofClock but PCM didn't work. I remember chking my reg edit once and it showed
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:M SCONTACTS
"String 1" value was not NativeContactManager, but PocketCM instead. Do u think it matters? I will chk and let u know if renaming the string to NativeContactManager matters.

-O

*Edit: I've tried everything I know, and can't get PCM to dial directly from contact. I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do!!!! Only thing I can do is go back to CM .11
hmmm.... off the top of my head i can't really say if any one of those could b causing a prob, sooo sorry i can't b more help. Wat i do suggest is u contact the author of this program and write to them. They might be able to figure out wat the prob is. I mean, i can't c y ur not able to call out for all the versions and that make me think it's more of a program conflicting w/ another more than anything else. So yea, talk to them and c if that will help, and in the mean time if i find any help i'll def. let u know. Good luck, and sorry ur having so much trouble.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:25 PM
N00b

wild orchids is a n00b
I've tried asking Wow, but I think he's at a loss too. I've already posted on pocketcm.com about my problem, but am sure the author is bombarded with more important issues than this, so it'll be a little longer before he has a chance to look into this for me. I don't want to be a nag and email him when I've already posted on the forum. I'll just sit here and envy those of you who are able to use this beautiful application w/o a hitch.

I'm pretty sure Sprint PPC 6700 is uses windows 5, right? I know that's one of the pre-req.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I've tried asking Wow, but I think he's at a loss too. I've already posted on pocketcm.com about my problem, but am sure the author is bombarded with more important issues than this, so it'll be a little longer before he has a chance to look into this for me. I don't want to be a nag and email him when I've already posted on the forum. I'll just sit here and envy those of you who are able to use this beautiful application w/o a hitch.

I'm pretty sure Sprint PPC 6700 is uses windows 5, right? I know that's one of the pre-req.
Well i still would drop him an e-mail. I mean, one e-mail isn't gonna hurt. This way he knows/reads the prob. On the forum there's so many other topics he has to check up on as well, not saying he can't get bak to u, but 1 e-mail In My Opinion (IMO) doesn't seem wrong. Yea 6700 uses windows 5 (i have 6700 *from verizon* myself) so i know it runs on 6700...

The only other thing i can think of... it sucks doing this but seems like the only other option... to hard reset ur device and that way all the programs and edits will b erased from ur phone and then install this program (install it before any other custom programs) and c if calling out works, and if still doesn't work then i have no idea... but like i said, it sucks 'cause u have to reinstall all ur programs and such, but it's the only other way i can think of to c if this program will work on ur phone. Then as u install other programs u can check bak to c if this program is still working...

GooD LucK

(btw... have u talked to colonel, he seems to know a lot as well along w/ a few others... so try to ask around. also i think they have a chatroom on this forum, hop in there and c if someone can help u out)
Old 08-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Lurker

sieghart0229 is a n00b
will try on my htc 7500 wm5 thanks for the upload will keep u updated..
Old 08-27-2007, 10:31 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
.11b out post 1 updated
Old 08-28-2007, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

SyXbiT is a n00b
i still love it (and love that it keeps getting updated)
but can you please change the filter back to favourites
please......
favourites should always be one click away. if not, it's not speed-dial

filter by city etc... is not that useful IMO.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software