Old 08-23-2007, 09:16 PM
tvith
PPCGeeks Regular

tvith is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild orchids
I've tried asking Wow, but I think he's at a loss too. I've already posted on pocketcm.com about my problem, but am sure the author is bombarded with more important issues than this, so it'll be a little longer before he has a chance to look into this for me. I don't want to be a nag and email him when I've already posted on the forum. I'll just sit here and envy those of you who are able to use this beautiful application w/o a hitch.

I'm pretty sure Sprint PPC 6700 is uses windows 5, right? I know that's one of the pre-req.
Well i still would drop him an e-mail. I mean, one e-mail isn't gonna hurt. This way he knows/reads the prob. On the forum there's so many other topics he has to check up on as well, not saying he can't get bak to u, but 1 e-mail In My Opinion (IMO) doesn't seem wrong. Yea 6700 uses windows 5 (i have 6700 *from verizon* myself) so i know it runs on 6700...

The only other thing i can think of... it sucks doing this but seems like the only other option... to hard reset ur device and that way all the programs and edits will b erased from ur phone and then install this program (install it before any other custom programs) and c if calling out works, and if still doesn't work then i have no idea... but like i said, it sucks 'cause u have to reinstall all ur programs and such, but it's the only other way i can think of to c if this program will work on ur phone. Then as u install other programs u can check bak to c if this program is still working...

GooD LucK

(btw... have u talked to colonel, he seems to know a lot as well along w/ a few others... so try to ask around. also i think they have a chatroom on this forum, hop in there and c if someone can help u out)