PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

tvith is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nti13
So I really love the format of this...

However, I cant seem to get the phone to actually make a phone call when I press the number i want to call in the individual's contact screen... All that happens is the individual contact screen shifts out to a blank screen for a second and then the contact list screen comes back....

Has anyone seen ths before? Is there maybe a conflict with other programs? Any know incompatabilities?

I'm on a verizon 6700...

I think it might have something to do w/ something else ur running on the phone. I just downloaded the latest verision, even installed a custom skin, and it makes calls from the contacts menu. I just select the contact and then click their "mobile: 123-456-7890" and it makes the call for me. I'm also on the 6700, running stock roms.

Did u do a soft reset to c if the problem is corrected?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:19 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvith
Quote:
So I really love the format of this...

However, I cant seem to get the phone to actually make a phone call when I press the number i want to call in the individual's contact screen... All that happens is the individual contact screen shifts out to a blank screen for a second and then the contact list screen comes back....

Has anyone seen ths before? Is there maybe a conflict with other programs? Any know incompatabilities?

I'm on a verizon 6700...

I think it might have something to do w/ something else ur running on the phone. I just downloaded the latest verision, even installed a custom skin, and it makes calls from the contacts menu. I just select the contact and then click their "mobile: 123-456-7890" and it makes the call for me. I'm also on the 6700, running stock roms.

mine calls perfect too shouldnt really be an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoSwag
I'm using a Treo 700wx and whenever I load a contact, the info gets all cut off so I can't see all of the address and if I have more than one contact number or email, I can't access it. Is this not formatted for the square screen or am I just doing something wrong?

Edit: I just installed the 8b version and its still cutting off my contacts info. It won't give me the option to sms or email and in some cases call the person because the info looks like its getting cut off at the bottom of the screen.

Please help!!!!

And whatever happened to the slide support from side to side?
try using the theme made for treos... located http://pocketcm.com/phorum/read.php?8,1132
Old 08-15-2007, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
F'ing Aye!!!! I installed that treo theme and now it works perfect! Haven't tried the sms yet so I don't know that it threads but I'll try tomorrow. Thanks Wow!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Lurker

tene is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoSwag
F'ing Aye!!!! I installed that treo theme and now it works perfect! Haven't tried the sms yet so I don't know that it threads but I'll try tomorrow. Thanks Wow!
Could someone please make a screenshot of this theme? so I can add it to the theme section? Thanks!
Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m0nti13 is a n00b
Quote:

Yup... did a soft reset... still no calls going out... I'm going to try to go back to previous versions to see if it worked ever....

By the way, I'm using an old ROM 1.05.00 WWE, plus I have S2U 1.19, Spb mobile shell 1.5, Spb Time, Resco File Explorer and Registry, Oxios CloseApps and Hibernate...

Oh and I have Grumps iPhone skin for the dialer...

Any known issues with any of these? I'm thinking it might be the Caller ID part of S2U, does anyone use those two together with out issue?

Thanks for the help
Old 08-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Lurker

keatonjr is a n00b
how do you delete contacts?

How do you delete contacts?
Old 08-15-2007, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

eenballer10 is a n00b
MojoSwag- how did you install the theme to make it work for the 700wx??
Old 08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Quote:

Yup... did a soft reset... still no calls going out... I'm going to try to go back to previous versions to see if it worked ever....

By the way, I'm using an old ROM 1.05.00 WWE, plus I have S2U 1.19, Spb mobile shell 1.5, Spb Time, Resco File Explorer and Registry, Oxios CloseApps and Hibernate...

im using, wm6 mogul with the newest rom, i have resco s2u 1.19 and oxios all installed and it works perfect for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by keatonjr
How do you delete contacts?
click on the contact u want to remove... tap the persons name at the top of the detail page and chose "Remove Contact"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenballer10
MojoSwag- how did you install the theme to make it work for the 700wx??
download the theme from that link and then copy the theme.cmt to the \program files\PocketCM folder on your phone and overwrite the old one... then restart the app and you should be good to go
Old 08-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

darknight007316 is a n00b
new contacts

This may be a stupid question, but I just downloaded the new 8b version, and can't find out how to add new contacts. Help!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Newsy Writer
Pocket PC: Droid Charge
Carrier: verizon wired less

hoodracer is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to hoodracer Send a message via Skype™ to hoodracer
woow this is any amazing program much better than icontacts or sscontacts great job....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software