View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 08:40 PM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nti13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvith

I think it might have something to do w/ something else ur running on the phone. I just downloaded the latest verision, even installed a custom skin, and it makes calls from the contacts menu. I just select the contact and then click their "mobile: 123-456-7890" and it makes the call for me. I'm also on the 6700, running stock roms.

Did u do a soft reset to c if the problem is corrected?
Yup... did a soft reset... still no calls going out... I'm going to try to go back to previous versions to see if it worked ever....

By the way, I'm using an old ROM 1.05.00 WWE, plus I have S2U 1.19, Spb mobile shell 1.5, Spb Time, Resco File Explorer and Registry, Oxios CloseApps and Hibernate...

im using, wm6 mogul with the newest rom, i have resco s2u 1.19 and oxios all installed and it works perfect for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by keatonjr
How do you delete contacts?
click on the contact u want to remove... tap the persons name at the top of the detail page and chose "Remove Contact"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenballer10
MojoSwag- how did you install the theme to make it work for the 700wx??
download the theme from that link and then copy the theme.cmt to the \program files\PocketCM folder on your phone and overwrite the old one... then restart the app and you should be good to go