PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks, but been there done that.... it hides all your pictures and leave the filler heads....
Old 07-12-2007, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
After installing, has anyones phone frozen? I think it doesn't play too well if you use a program like MemMaid to reclaim RAM and then try to open it back up again...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesus
After installing, has anyones phone frozen? I think it doesn't play too well if you use a program like MemMaid to reclaim RAM and then try to open it back up again...
Yeah I was running it yesterday...and it worked for about 30 seconds. Totally froze up my 700wx. Wouldn't display any of my contacts, wouldn't load completely, etc. Would freeze my phone after a soft reset and without launching the program.

I'll wait till the bugs get worked out more and try it again.

late,
Coz
Old 07-12-2007, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
It did me the same way. I thought it was SPB Diary that it wasn't getting along with. I had to uninstall and then I reinstalled the new cab in the first post and now it works with no problems. Try that Coz and it should work.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
I installed the latest cab and my phone is turning to hell in a hand basket...time to uninstall...too bad. That is a cool little program...
Old 07-12-2007, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
When I installed the .9 cab, I had to do a hard reset. But after cleaning out a bunch of crap and putting the new cab on, it works flawlessly for me now. Even gives me the option to email which is cool!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
1 problem I have noticed is that sometimes the top section is cut off. Instead of seeing "abc" down the left side of the screen it starts with "cde". The first contact will also be cut off. A soft reset fixs it but it is still a bug.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
all right...I'll try this little beasty out again and hope it doesn't give me fits like it did yesterday.

late,
Coz

EDIT: Got it loaded and up and running. Got my favorites identified. Mapped it to a button. First copuple of runs everything worked out good. Now when I open it the top bar still shows and I'm unable to get higher than "d".
Old 07-12-2007, 07:29 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie
all right...I'll try this little beasty out again and hope it doesn't give me fits like it did yesterday.

late,
Coz

EDIT: Got it loaded and up and running. Got my favorites identified. Mapped it to a button. First copuple of runs everything worked out good. Now when I open it the top bar still shows and I'm unable to get higher than "d".
this is a known issue it happens randomly and i cnat explain it... i have put in the request with mike to request to the dev

thanks guys... sorry its locking some phones up... can people post what phones they r using when they post an issue... thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Coz-erator

I'm using it on my 700wx.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software