PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 02:09 AM
Lurker

craid_m is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MiniFlow v1.0

Hi all, check this out.

MiniFlow is a utility to minimize windows application temporary, and serve as a minimized-application station, and manages them in certain way so they can be relaunch at the future. This can be very helpful when working between a lot of different applications at one time.

You can read all about it here http://craid.100webspace.net/

Thanks!
Old 02-15-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: MiniFlow v1.0

Seems a little like TaskFacade...post the file please the link isnt working on the site.

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!

Last edited by rdavidsmith; 02-15-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here it is . . .
Attached Files
File Type: zip App_ARM_WM_ENG_MiniFlow_v1_0_3rd.zip (8.1 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

jsvt3 is keeping up the good workjsvt3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to jsvt3

I can't get it to open for the install, any suggestions? I get a cannot execute error.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

what phone is it for? i cant read or see what it is.
Old 02-16-2009, 02:55 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

craid_m is a n00b

Quote:
I can't get it to open for the install, any suggestions? I get a cannot execute error.
First I recommend that you read carefully the information about MiniFlow on the MiniFlow's home page. If you still having a problem, you can ask me and I hope I could be helpful to you..
Old 02-16-2009, 12:06 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

I just installed it on my 800w and its a very cool concept. If this get big you might have to watch out for Apple and their Cover Flow patent. Its too sensitive though. I barely move my thumb and it scrolls from one side of the list all the way to the other. I have a hard time getting it to scroll slowly and smoothly. Is there an option to close an app from within MiniFlow? I did see any. I think it would also benefit from a little higher quality screen shots of the apps, but that my render it not so smooth. Good work, I can't wait to see the updates.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:41 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

craid_m is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
.. Its too sensitive though. I barely move my thumb and it scrolls from one side of the list all the way to the other. I have a hard time getting it to scroll slowly and smoothly.
MiniFlow scrolling is designed to favour a great number of 'slides'. For fewer 'slides', it feels too sensitive.. But practice makes perfect!

Quote:
Is there an option to close an app from within MiniFlow? I did see any. I think it would also benefit from a little higher quality screen shots of the apps, but that my render it not so smooth. Good work, I can't wait to see the updates.
MiniFlow does not manage application at process level, so it doesn't have capability to 'terminate' it, but you can always 'minimize' it.

MiniFlow rendering is optimized in between speed and quality performance, and it nearly impossible to having both at the top performance regarding the system and hardware limitations..

thank you dannzeman
Old 02-17-2009, 10:12 AM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by craid_m View Post
MiniFlow scrolling is designed to favour a great number of 'slides'. For fewer 'slides', it feels too sensitive.. But practice makes perfect!
Is it designed so you can move from one of the list to the other in one swipe? Is that why it is so sensitive? I think it would be more useful to lower the sensitivity and have to use a couple of swipes to get from one end of the list to the other. I think it would 'feel' more life like.

Quote:
MiniFlow does not manage application at process level, so it doesn't have capability to 'terminate' it, but you can always 'minimize' it.

MiniFlow rendering is optimized in between speed and quality performance, and it nearly impossible to having both at the top performance regarding the system and hardware limitations..

thank you dannzeman
I'm not sure how many people will find this useful in just keeping it as an app to select open applications. Most users that I've come across prefer to a single app perform multiple funtions simple because its more efficient and easier to use. I think by adding the ability to manage applications, at least to close them, it would make this much more useful.

Also, adding the option for the user to adjust the quality of screenshots to his or her preference would beneficial as well.

Please don't take my criticisms the wrong way. I'm mearly supplying suggestions that I think would make this app appeal to more users. I think you have a great base application here for something that could be totally kicka$$. And like I said earlier, I look forward to any updates/future releases.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software