PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Sashimi?

I deleted the cab until further investigation reveals more information.

late,
Coz
Old 09-22-2009, 03:34 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just signed up over there so that I could download Sashimi. This is part of the registration process.

Software and Content Agreement: *
By registering on this site, you agree not to redistribute copies of downloaded software or other content (most notable SASHIMI and Makisu) through other websites, e-mail, ftp, or any other transmission media without prior consent from the author. If you agree

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:01 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedic View Post
i just signed up over there so that i could download sashimi. This is part of the registration process.

Software and content agreement: *
by registering on this site, you agree not to redistribute copies of downloaded software or other content (most notable sashimi and makisu) through other websites, e-mail, ftp, or any other transmission media without prior consent from the author. If you agree
t m z
Old 09-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong. I'm am a member over at win-moexoerts.com
and somewhere in the form rules. They didn't want a cab file posted, but a link to thier site so members can sign up and dl it, and give feedback there.

Thanks T M Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
t m z
yeah i was just gonna say you agree to not giving cabs but you can give out a million links. i didnt like it at first but i now like the idea. i actually dont like the program. i like doing all my stuff myself. i just have like 10 or less regedits, 1 manilla file change, 2 edits in 2 html files for sms, and i think thats it. oh and my apps. but i flash so much i can do it all within 30 mins. i actually did this before my drive to work one day and on my breaks at work. had it all done before my 3rd break and probably even before lunch
Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Here is a good thread for backing up some aspects of the software. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
Old 02-22-2010, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul --> TP --> TP2 --> Transform --> Epic

tkjames is becoming a great contributor

Okay, went to the link, registered, activated my account...now how and where do I actually download the program? There's a little pink box saying I don't have the required permissions to view attached files...
Old 02-22-2010, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjames View Post
Okay, went to the link, registered, activated my account...now how and where do I actually download the program? There's a little pink box saying I don't have the required permissions to view attached files...
http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4 did you check this thread? At the bottom of the first post.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkjames View Post
http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4 did you check this thread? At the bottom of the first post.
Yep, went there. There's a pink box that reads:

"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Old 02-22-2010, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Never mind. I've got it to recognize me as logged in now.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
I heard this was easier than UC & I see it being recommended but there is no sign of "where" to actually get it.
I would not say that it is easier than XDA_UC. It certainly can make flashing easier once you get Sashimi setup. However, learning Sashimi is in itself a bit of a project. It definately is worth learning in my opinion.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software