PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 06:50 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FREE(eWallet1.0)

This looks' new ? I did a search didn't see it. Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z

MY SOFTWARES- eWallet1.0HOME MY RESUME MY SOFTWARES CONTACT ME
eWallet 1.0 (Revised version with new features coming soon...)
eWallet is a free digital wallet and password safe application for Windows Mobile powered devices to store passwords, accounts and other sensitive data in an easy but secure way. eWallet uses 3DES encryption which is state of the art encryption technology. It stores your passwords, your web registrations and associated information in a database (a file) protected by a single password. eWallet allows you to store passwords and codes in a convenient location for when you are on the move.
Features:
  • Quickly find your entries by using the filter box.
  • Unlimited number of categories
  • Unlimited number of records in each categories
  • Sort entries by clicking on a column header
  • Access via secure login authentication
  • Full text search
  • All passwords are encrypted using 3DES encryption algorithm
  • Backup facility
  • A very original and easy-to-use user interface
  • Fast random password generator
    • Custom length
    • Modify password character set
    • Special character support

DOWNLOAD eWallet (194kb)
SCREEN SHOTS:

http://www.critalsoft.com/eWallet.html
Attached Files
File Type: cab eWalletSetup.CAB (193.6 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 01-29-2009 at 07:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: eWallet1.0

I was using CodeWallet for a while. I gave up on it after a while as it just didn't seem to bet that intuitive to use (at least for me).

Will for sure check this out. Thanks T!

late,
Coz
Old 01-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

I got the following error message:

"File or assembly name
'system.data.SqlServerCe,
Version=3.0.3600.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=3BE235DF1C8D2AD3, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

Looks like it requires a version of .NET Compact Framework. I'm running 2.0. I'll try it with the latest (3.5? or whatever).

The eWallet site doesn't list which one you'll need.

late,
Coz
Old 01-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Coz-erator

Installed 3.5 and am still getting that same error!

late,
Coz
Old 01-29-2009, 07:29 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

I just dl it , and I do have net 3.5 running and it works great. I have been playing with it for about an hour now and this is comming in real handy.( cozboogie )if u need 3.5 just let me know.

Thanks T M Z

Coz. Try this net .
Attached Files
File Type: cab Microsoft_.NET_CF_3.5.CAB (2.58 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tmz; 01-29-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Coz-erator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
I just dl it , and I do have net 3.5 running and it works great. I have been playing with it for about an hour now and this is comming in real handy.( cozboogie )if u need 3.5 just let me know.

Thanks T M Z
Thanks...see post 4.

late,
Coz
Old 01-29-2009, 07:35 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Thanks...see post 4.

late,
Coz
Up at post #5 give that a try.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

calllmemoe is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is not to be confused with Ilium Software's eWallet then. www.iliumsoft.com
Old 01-29-2009, 07:43 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by calllmemoe View Post
This is not to be confused with Ilium Software's eWallet then. www.iliumsoft.com
NO.. this one is free..

Thanks T M Z
Old 01-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Coz-erator

Re: FREE(eWallet1.0)

Ok T, I installed the version of NET CF you posted...and I'm still getting that same error...oh well...I guess it's back to that Excel spreadsheet that I use along with my slide rule.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software