PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchScreen
Carrier: MTS

partyboycanada is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Drinkology

hey guys my friend has a app that is called Drinkology for his Iphone and it tells u how to make different alcohol drinks and i was wundering if there is another program like that or that program because i am unable to find that program for my HTC Touch diamond
Old 01-28-2009, 09:00 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Drinkology

Here you go..

Thanks T M Z

PockeTender is a mobile bar tending app that uses drinks-heaven.com to show you the ingredients and procedure to make any alcoholic beverage.

Type in the drink to search for and matches will appear in a drop down box.

I created this application because I couldn't find anything that wasn't made ten years ago that still worked. Enjoy!

Attached Files
File Type: cab ethreetsoft-pocketender.cab (43.4 KB, 98 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

lazer9 is a n00b

TMZ, This sounds interesting. I installed it but when I do a search I get:

Error: Exception

Any ideas?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9 View Post

Any ideas?
ive used the app. a while on my pro and not sure about the omnia but, do you have net3.5 on that phone?
Old 01-28-2009, 10:10 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer9 View Post

Any ideas?
No, I have not try it . I just posted it for the op. buy here is were I found it.

Hope that Helps.

Thanks T M z

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/11/...html#more-1999
Old 01-28-2009, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

lazer9 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ive used the app. a while on my pro and not sure about the omnia but, do you have net3.5 on that phone?
Yep. I did the net 3.5 hack awhile ago and other apps requiring it working fine so far. I just did a brief search on google and ran across this:

http://www.ppcmobility.com/forums/sh...81&postcount=1
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk
If anyone used to use PockeTender may have learned, the app no longer works (it always returns an exception error). This led me to find SofaKingDrunk.com which has a mobile site...it's ok and lists a good number of drinks and has a New year's posting. Anyone have a freeware app or mobile website that lets you search mixed drinks, etc like PockeTender used to do? If not I'll take the usual route - a little of everything in a cup...and repeat...and repeat...and repeat.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i just now tried my app. and its crashing now. lol
Old 01-28-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

defamed01 is keeping up the good workdefamed01 is keeping up the good work

I use BarBack Drink Guide:

http://classic.pocketgear.com/softwa...l.asp?id=11498

It's a little pricey, but has a huge database. My only issue with it is that it doesn't have a random drink search. You can also try the webtender's mobile website wap.webtender.com. What I like most about that, besides the random drink, is that it'll list the top 10 drinks.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

i'd like a drink program where i can type in the ingredients i got in my fridge/freezer and it'll tell me what kind of drinks i can make!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 01-29-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

chetlet is a n00b

i have been looking for apps like this for awhile, BarBack was the one I kept going back to but the interface looks like something i made in Intro to Programming.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software