PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 10:31 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
weird i cant seem to duplicate this... any clue when it happens? so i can try to duplicate it?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Finally got around to install ing this little script. Very nice, simple, and easy to use, nice work wow.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Lurker

kintoro is a n00b
I seem to have found the same issue. If I go into Sounds and Notifcations and check everything that I want and then use the button to put the phone into vibrate mode it unchecks everything on the sound tab.

It only happens when I go from ring to vibrate. If I go and check all the boxes I want and go from Vibrate to ring, my selections stay in place. I also noticed that if I go from ring to vibrate but have the sound tab open (active but does not need to be on front screen), it does not clear my preferences.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
alright ill look into it tonight and hopefully post the fix for you later on this evening.

sorry about that but like i said its a beta

im also currently working with boxt to have the sound icon at the top of the screen change as you change your volume profile as well. he is also creating a cab for everyone...

thanks boxt
Old 06-27-2007, 03:24 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

alright i foudn and fixed the problem... well i guess i should give jimmy the credit since he really is the one that found it... i have editted the script and retested it, seem to be ok now... ill re upload it tonight

thanks jimmy! and kintoro for your help so far
Old 06-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Excellent work- I am running the vibrate toggle version 2 without any problems- my ringer settings seem to be sticking as well (not sure what changed)
thanks again!
EDIT- FYI- appears my ringtone not sticking was due to the HTC touch dialer I had installed
Old 06-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Lurker

kintoro is a n00b
SMOKIN!!! Works perfectly!

I have tested both recieving calls and notifications both with the ringer and vibrate and switching between the two and have had no issues.

Great job on this one!!!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:57 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

glad to see its working for everyone... if anyone would like to see more features added please feel free to make some suggestions...

we already have the sound symble change in the works and a cab file is hopefully one the way

thanks agian for testing
Old 06-29-2007, 02:41 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Cab added check post 1. also tested on 6700 successfully
Old 06-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
love the wide edition. the .mid could be louder.
~mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software