PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Lightbulb Ultimate Caller ID Program

This looks like a great program... It shows incoming call location and lets you know who an incoming number belongs to by checking a public listing with internet and then showing it in a window on top of your caller ID... Go here for more information from XDA...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:18 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Caller ID Program

I heard about this but I dont think it will work on CDMA since you cant use the internet connection while in a call (VOIP i believe). The XDA site didnt come up when i tried it, have you tried it yet? I would really like it but dont believe us CDMA users can use it.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

I want to download and test this out myself, but XDA is still down..
Old 12-22-2008, 09:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I believe this is the one posted earlier on PPCGeeks that came from XDA it has this person in xml file Sveinung Bakken CallerUtility and this is the file
I have been using it for 10 days and works great, you get the address and name after call is over and have option to put in contacts

Last edited by dallas contractor; 12-22-2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:29 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I want to download and test this out myself, but XDA is still down..

good job with the tease D...u post something we wanna try and then tell us we have to wait cuz the site is down lol...like giving a baby a bottle then telling them wait till later to drink it lol
Old 12-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
good job with the tease D...u post something we wanna try and then tell us we have to wait cuz the site is down lol...like giving a baby a bottle then telling them wait till later to drink it lol
But a baby won't know that I said that since it is just a baby
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Check post #4
Old 12-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

True true...
Old 12-22-2008, 10:22 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

You try it yet D?

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 12-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Im testing as we speak.. i need somebody to call who i don't know.. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software