PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 09:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Indredible
Carrier: Verizon

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
man i feel like a straight dumbass...all this time i been running pocket plus 4 i thought u couldnt have a custom battery meter in ur taskbar...i notice that i have the one there that i put but once i installed pocket plus 4 and did a soft reset my custom battery meter would be gone...i had tried to figure it out and never did...so i was under the impression that u couldnt, that maybe the one built into pocket plus 4 took place of the other one...man i figured out that it is possible and why it wasnt showing up...FINALLY...and it had nothing to do with pocket plus 4 at all...now my task bar looks sweet with the custom battery meter back....
Caddieguy - did you get a second battery icon showing up on your taskbar when you installed P+ 4? I have 2 battery icons showing, and they often show different status levels. It's annoying as heck.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:40 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsmcfalls View Post
Caddieguy - did you get a second battery icon showing up on your taskbar when you installed P+ 4? I have 2 battery icons showing, and they often show different status levels. It's annoying as heck.
haha nah i dont have 2...i disabled the one that is built into pp4...the ugly wht one...go into pp4 options/settings whatever its called....and uncheck the box that says taskbar battery indicator...then all u will have is the device's battery meter...should fix ur problem...if u have problems or i didnt word the steps right let me kno and ill try again...just woke up and my eyes arent wanting to fully open lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:18 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Good instructions CG. Jeeze, i forgot how ugly that batt icon really is. eeeewwww Time to wake up and kill more zombies hey?
dschoenike

Old 03-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Indredible
Carrier: Verizon

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work

Quote:
haha nah i dont have 2...i disabled the one that is built into pp4...the ugly wht one...go into pp4 options/settings whatever its called....and uncheck the box that says taskbar battery indicator...then all u will have is the device's battery meter...should fix ur problem...if u have problems or i didnt word the steps right let me kno and ill try again...just woke up and my eyes arent wanting to fully open lol
Good grief man...I've been trying to get that freakin thing off there for weeks. I feel like a goober now. Simple fix. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:04 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Good instructions CG. Jeeze, i forgot how ugly that batt icon really is. eeeewwww Time to wake up and kill more zombies hey?
dschoenike
yea that battery meter is terrible lol..and the zombie thing, man my lil bother has had the game since i beat the campaigne...the veteran difficulty pissed me off so much i havent even wanted to see that game...i been playing rock band all week...had it since sept and i havent even touched it till just now...so im trying to get a few achievements...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:23 PM
caddieguy02

there is like nothing for the NHL for pocket plus 4...doesnt bother me cuz im not a hockey fan...but i figured id make an NHL set like i did for the MLB...will prolly take me alittle longer to do then the baseball cuz these arent as fun...but anyways here are the ATLANTA TRASHERS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (7.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Trashers.zip (131.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:13 PM
caddieguy02

LA Kings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (7.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip LA Kings.zip (126.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The Pro 2.0
Carrier: Sprint

Ovendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuffOvendoor knows their stuff

Quote:
there is like nothing for the NHL for pocket plus 4...doesnt bother me cuz im not a hockey fan...but i figured id make an NHL set like i did for the MLB...will prolly take me alittle longer to do then the baseball cuz these arent as fun...but anyways here are the ATLANTA TRASHERS
Your dedication is impressive.....doing a whole set of teams for a sport you dont like!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:51 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovendoor View Post
Your dedication is impressive.....doing a whole set of teams for a sport you dont like!
well not having a job gets boring as hell...wish i could get to work somewhere so i wouldnt have to make sets for a sport i dont like lmao
Old 04-05-2009, 04:47 AM
caddieguy02

i never finished making the jordan sets...and now i remember why...makin shoe sets suck lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (9.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AirJordanIV.zip (156.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software