PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Indredible
Carrier: Verizon

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spb pocket plus 4 custom icons (REQUESTS WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
hey man would u be able to email me the pics that u want in the set...all the pics u posted im not loading all i get is the wht box with the red x inside it...so i dont kno what they even are...my email is the same as here @aol.com

i must say tho i have like 2 sets ahead of u...dschoenike put the request in like a week ago and i been delaying cuz im hooked on these new halo maps...lol...but ima get to urs and his this weekend...
Will do. And there's no rush on them...just something I thought of.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:09 PM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Homer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (12.6 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Homer.zip (169.7 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:59 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsmcfalls View Post
Will do. And there's no rush on them...just something I thought of.
here u go...The Tennessee Vols...i added acouple and had to get rid of 2...the 2 u dont see in the set is cuz i couldnt get them to show up right on the transparent background...

btw, the little blue writting u see on one of the helmets, its an authentic helmet and signed by peyton manning....

as fopr the espn logo...i didnt 4get...ima get to it, ima prolly do a set for like fantasy sports....cuz i have fantasy sports teams on 3 different sites and i linked to sum but have no icons for so i took them back off for now...and ill make a espn logo and have it with that set
also i sent u that request on xbox live
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (8.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip TennesseeVols.zip (135.8 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caddieguy02; 03-21-2009 at 12:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
here u go...The Tennessee Vols...i added acouple and had to get rid of 2...the 2 u dont see in the set is cuz i couldnt get them to show up right on the transparent background...

btw, the little blue writting u see on one of the helmets, its an authentic helmet and signed by peyton manning....

Hey thanks caddieguy. Oops, wrong icons. Guess i might see them somedaaaaaay....... Totally kidding, im still jealous over those new WAW maps
dschoenike

yeah, i still thanked you

Old 03-20-2009, 08:02 PM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
Hey thanks caddieguy. Oops, wrong icons. Guess i might see them somedaaaaaay....... Totally kidding, im still jealous over those new WAW maps
dschoenike

haha im workin on urs now...man that zombie map is hard...me and 3 buddies couldnt even make it past level 5 on it..but we only played like 3-4 games and it took us that long to figure out how to turn the power on to open the door to unite us...cuz it starts u off on different sides on the building and u gotta work ur way to ur partners by opening the doors...only way to do it is by turning the power on lol...hopefully we can get the hang of the new map tonight tho lol
Old 03-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
haha im workin on urs now...man that zombie map is hard...me and 3 buddies couldnt even make it past level 5 on it..but we only played like 3-4 games and it took us that long to figure out how to turn the power on to open the door to unite us...cuz it starts u off on different sides on the building and u gotta work ur way to ur partners by opening the doors...only way to do it is by turning the power on lol...hopefully we can get the hang of the new map tonight tho lol
yeah, a few guys i work with were saying they were having a bear of a time learning that new zombie map. Thanks for the scoop about having to turn on the power to get the door open. That will save me hours of frustration
Old 03-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Indredible
Carrier: Verizon

volsmcfalls is keeping up the good workvolsmcfalls is keeping up the good work

Quote:

as fopr the espn logo...i didnt 4get...ima get to it, ima prolly do a set for like fantasy sports....cuz i have fantasy sports teams on 3 different sites and i linked to sum but have no icons for so i took them back off for now...and ill make a espn logo and have it with that set
also i sent u that request on xbox live
Thanks caddieguy! They look great! Nice additions...
Old 03-25-2009, 04:58 AM
caddieguy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
dschoenike

haha here u go man, finally kicked them out..ur very own set named after u haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SPB64x64IconTemplate.jpg (10.7 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip dschoenike.zip (179.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caddieguy02; 03-25-2009 at 05:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 AM
Give him the KICK!!!

Quote:
haha here u go man, finally kicked them out..ur very own set named after u haha
Awesome!! These are looking great Caddieguy! Thanks so much for taking the time and making these for me. I definately owe ya one
dschoenike
Old 03-30-2009, 08:37 PM
caddieguy02

man i feel like a straight dumbass...all this time i been running pocket plus 4 i thought u couldnt have a custom battery meter in ur taskbar...i notice that i have the one there that i put but once i installed pocket plus 4 and did a soft reset my custom battery meter would be gone...i had tried to figure it out and never did...so i was under the impression that u couldnt, that maybe the one built into pocket plus 4 took place of the other one...man i figured out that it is possible and why it wasnt showing up...FINALLY...and it had nothing to do with pocket plus 4 at all...now my task bar looks sweet with the custom battery meter back....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software