PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: [UI] Pointui Home 2.0 Preview

I got it to work but wasnt impressed enough to keep it. not that its horrible its just not my taste.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

Running good on my tp.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:18 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Working GREAT on the Touch Pro...

Question though. Anyone figure out how to get the weather to display in fahrenheit? :/

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 02-11-2009, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work

Awesome, i might try it soon. However, does anyone know if there is a way to run it concurrently with TF3D?

Last edited by Existentialism; 02-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:45 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Honestly, it replaces all the functionality of TF3D... I don't know why you would want to run them concurrently but I imagine SecondToday would be required.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202

Listen touch flow is gone as of right now LMAO!! even though i was using FEWIDIGTS lol
Old 02-11-2009, 04:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo and Palm Pre

tn_friend is just getting started

Is there anyway to get more cities for weather?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:52 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn_friend View Post
Is there anyway to get more cities for weather?
http://community.pointui.com/topic/cities-and-wheather
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im just not that impressed idk...some of the ui is pretty good but i hope spb shell 3 blows it out of the water. The icons are kinda tiny in some cases but it is very quick. No lag really and the ui is very smooth for a free app. not sure if ill keep it tho. One issue thats just a little annoying is i can see the screen behind the interface. spb shell 2 is running and i can see the icons up near the top of the screen. But if i put it on standby for a sec it goes away.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:07 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Im just not that impressed idk...some of the ui is pretty good but i hope spb shell 3 blows it out of the water. The icons are kinda tiny in some cases but it is very quick. No lag really and the ui is very smooth for a free app. not sure if ill keep it tho. One issue thats just a little annoying is i can see the screen behind the interface. spb shell 2 is running and i can see the icons up near the top of the screen. But if i put it on standby for a sec it goes away.
You're also using an ancient history device from what I can see unless you just haven't updated your profile.

I'm having zero issues with it on my Touch Pro... I didn't even have to soft reset after install like was said earlier in the thread. I just installed it, disabled TouchFlo, and enabled PointUI and voila. Everything works.

The ONLY thing that's on my nerves right now is the fact my weather is in Celsius lol. And I wish they'd have included a screen lock like they did with the first version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software