PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccentureEngineer View Post
I made sure the proxy was unchecked when I installed this Pandora.cab but still got a "Debug Assertion Failed" message when I tried to open the application on my HTC 8525. :'(

It looks like there are others on this thread that are encountering the same problem. Has anyone figured out a solution yet? People with HTC Tilt (8925) seem to be having no problem with the application, and I don't think my HTC 8525 can be that much different...

Device: HTC 8525
ROM: VP3G v3.0
Service: AT&T
welcome Acc-engineer...i did a hard reset on my 800w, it worked then popped up with that dang debug message...if ur HTC is stock, that mite be the prollem....
Old 12-25-2008, 03:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cricraz is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to cricraz

works gr8 thnxxx
Old 12-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ArchAngel469 is a n00b

Alright, on my TP with stock roms, it works ok. The song stops at 3/4 or like 30 seconds before the end which isnt THAT bad but if its fixable then id definitely do it. The buttons are tiny but thats what everyone else has said. Its frozen on me once because I held X and it took me to the main screen but the radio was still playing (anyone else do that too? wouldn't seem too bad i suppose, i should have tried out if i can turn off the screen and it still work on speaker) as far as the buttons go, its all good. Initial start up takes a minute be patient.

My only real complaint is that every time a new song is coming up and its connecting, it takes a few seconds which wouldn't be that bad, but in those few seconds since the screen is already dimmed, the screen turns off which pauses the whole connecting thing, so i have to be on it making sure the screen stays on. Any ideas for this, or anything else would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Lurker

GammaPaladin is a n00b

Doesn't work on my T-Mobile Wing (HTC Herald, I believe). The formatting looks spot on for the screen, but both cabs posted here throw debug assertion failed errors when launching the app.

Debug assertion failed, line 756, vector subscript out of range
Debug assertion failed, line 757, standard c++ libraries out of range

Last edited by GammaPaladin; 12-26-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaPaladin View Post
Doesn't work on my T-Mobile Wing (HTC Herald, I believe). The formatting looks spot on for the screen, but both cabs posted here throw debug assertion failed errors when launching the app.

Debug assertion failed, line 756, vector subscript out of range
Debug assertion failed, line 757, standard c++ libraries out of range
Do you have Kinoma player installed? Check post #235 for a possible fix.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:13 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Do you have Kinoma player installed? Check post #235 for a possible fix.
thx for pointing that out(I posted that)...but heres the funny part...after i installed pandora with no kinoma, same result...so basically, back to square 1
Old 12-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
thx for pointing that out(I posted that)...but heres the funny part...after i installed pandora with no kinoma, same result...so basically, back to square 1
Too bad, I thought that might have been the fix for this problem.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Too bad, I thought that might have been the fix for this problem.
i thot 2..but...do u think pocket rar cud fliuk it up???, cuz i hard reset again..havent installed that..it still worx...not saying this is the fix, cuz im sure sum1 is gona post that they dont have it installed an all that....im jus goin thru trial and error with u, ladies and gentlemen...newayz...hopefully, this will work out 4 me
Old 12-27-2008, 06:09 PM
Lurker

domnia is a n00b

HELP!

I have a Omnia i910 Verizon...I can not get Pandora to work. The CAB file does load, I then get 2 C++ error messages that I can retry or ignore.. Once I get passsed this is get stuck on "connecting"..

Any help would be great,
Thanks,
Dave
Old 12-27-2008, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Verizon

bryn987 is just getting started

this sucks. pandora loads and plays nicely but i cant get any sound to come out my adapter. in fact, when i plug in the adapter, it dials the first person in my quick dial list which is pissing off my fiancee.

xv6900 using latest cab from pandora.com

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software