PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

My bad man, it doesn't make sense to me..... it worked for me.... Do You want to try this file too.. i installed the jug fix and this one... maybe this is the file is the answer to the mystery. Hope it works..

Last edited by CareTake12; 01-21-2009 at 08:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel PPC-6800
Carrier: Verizon

MattBinSC is a n00b

It works perfectly for my Alltel HTC PPC-6800.

I had been seeing the ads on Pandora saying that it was available on the iPhone, several Sprint phones, and now a few Windows Mobile phones. I figured if it worked on some of these others, it would work on the 6800/Titan...Sure does...as if it was written for it specifically!

I am running Neurom on mine, if that makes a difference...

Thanks and much props to Syanni85!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
My bad man, it doesn't make sense to me..... it worked for me.... Do You want to try this file too.. i installed the jug fix and this one... maybe this is the file is the answer to the mystery. Hope it works..
I'll try this tonight and do the same tests again.

Thanks!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

have anyone tried those two cabs and work for them... there must be some freaking reason why it works for me...
Old 01-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
have anyone tried those two cabs and work for them... there must be some freaking reason why it works for me...
That is the question brother. Why does this application for some, and not for the others. (Lost reference thrown in)
Old 01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I tried them - no dice. Currently I am running Conflipper's latest official release (1/12/09 I think).
List of currently installed programs (going down remove programs list)-
TF3D Config
gMeter
TCPMP 0.72RC1
TCPMP AC3 plugin
TCPMP FFMPEG plugin
TCPMP Speex plugin
TCPMP Vorbis LQ plugin
iSilo 4.27
TouchPal
Weather Database Editor
Pandora (ver 1.0.25)
Juggalo's Pandora Streaming Fix
Juggalo's WMP Playback While Sleeping fix

(I know the last 3 are what we're discussing but I figured I'd list them to be complete)

Mine is still playing only part of the song then cutting off the end of it. After installing each patch, I reset the phone and then went straight to Pandora, without starting any other program. After both patches, I also tried disabling auto syncing of bothe email accounts on my phone (trying to stop any other data communication in the background) - still cut off the end of the songs.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 910

jbach44 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I installed it on my Omnia, and it seems to install and start to run fine, but at the point you need to create an account/sign in, it covers the bottom bar and doesn't kick in the keyboard, so I don't have any way of entering data!! I'll play around with settings when I have more time, but that is the first impression!!
I just installed it on my Onmia 910, and everything seemed to work fine, even the keyboard, all I can say is THANK YOU!!!! lol. I use this and Finetune, and couldn't get finetune to work, I am glad this one does! (this and SomaFM lol)
Old 01-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I tried them - no dice. Currently I am running Conflipper's latest official release (1/12/09 I think).
List of currently installed programs (going down remove programs list)-
TF3D Config
gMeter
TCPMP 0.72RC1
TCPMP AC3 plugin
TCPMP FFMPEG plugin
TCPMP Speex plugin
TCPMP Vorbis LQ plugin
iSilo 4.27
TouchPal
Weather Database Editor
Pandora (ver 1.0.25)
Juggalo's Pandora Streaming Fix
Juggalo's WMP Playback While Sleeping fix

(I know the last 3 are what we're discussing but I figured I'd list them to be complete)

Mine is still playing only part of the song then cutting off the end of it. After installing each patch, I reset the phone and then went straight to Pandora, without starting any other program. After both patches, I also tried disabling auto syncing of bothe email accounts on my phone (trying to stop any other data communication in the background) - still cut off the end of the songs.

Hey.... Try install pandora on your system instead of storage card. Install both of the fix again. I remember a few months back when i was using someone rom, pandora would work if i plug it into the usb but when i unplug it get cut off..... check your setting like your blacklight.. sometimes when the phone sleeps it cuts off too..

Somebody need to get the bottom of this.... i really hope this works for you guys...
Old 01-24-2009, 12:03 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This is pathetic of pandora not to release a decent WM client for QVGA and VGA. Im getting ready to get rid of all things Pandora, screw them. Well or create a script that keeps a constant stream going so perhaps they will go bankrupt sooner. They have clients for iphones, recivas radios and even chumbies, but not WM which sold more phones last year than apple did.

Last edited by VW; 01-24-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

RexSS345 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
I have attached the 1.0.25 version I have been using. Test it out for yourself but I can't guarantee any results. I just know it doesn't work on my TP but is does on my Fathers TP and my brothers Mogul.

AND if you read post #331, I think he has it working but it's doesn't specifically say he has a TP, but if he's looking for a VGA update, I would assume he does but who knows.
THIS IS AWESOME! I have a Touch Pro on the stock Sprint ROM that would only play 3/4 of a song before skipping ahead and this version runs PERFECTLY. It is quicker to change songs too!

EDIT: Only plays the full song on WiFi, still 3/4 on Sprint data. So close, and yet...

Last edited by RexSS345; 01-25-2009 at 01:09 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software